GeForce 8800 GT 512MB - $129 AR

I would have ordered one if it had a regular heatsink on it. Totally silent cooling is nice, but I don't need it.

I would have ordered one if it had a regular heatsink on it. Totally silent cooling is nice, but I don't need it.

are you kidding? An Accelero cooler for free and you're complaining you'd rather have the stock cooler? :eek:

Is it that hard to put a 120mm fan on it?
The size of the silent cooler is the problem. Adding a fan would make it worse. The picture shows it comes with 2 fans anyways.

Siriusmuzik: yeah, I would rather have the stock cooler.

well my problem with the 8800gt was its puny single slot cooler... this looks really appealing!

I made it. Received the confirmation. Just couldn't pass up the rebated price and the silence. Newegg reviews are very positive. Hope I don't have to chisel a hole in the case side panel to fit.

Actually saw it at xpBargains.

OOS but the rebate is still good through the 31st so it might come back...

i have that cooler. it works but i don't like it. it is way too big. if anybody wants to trade me a stock 8800gt cooler for that Accelero cooler please email me and i will trade even up. i threw away my stock bfg cooler when i got the accelero. it is cool, but i just won another 8800gt so now i believe i need the stock cooler. please help. thanks!!!!!

honest.

[email protected]

i have that cooler. it works but i don't like it. it is way too big. if anybody wants to trade me a stock 8800gt cooler for that Accelero cooler please email me and i will trade even up. i threw away my stock bfg cooler when i got the accelero. it is cool, but i just won another 8800gt so now i believe i need the stock cooler. please help. thanks!!!!!

honest.

[email protected]
YGPM!

*sigh* i miss my ecs 8800gt... *smashes head into keyboard* rujdr6n

Back