General Mayhem

Cataulin

[H]ard|Gawd
Is this only reserved for people with a yr+ of being here? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's $5 dude, lay off the double cheese and fries for a day....gets you a year's sub. ;)

Not sure we want people in there who can't see the announcement on top of every forum. :p

For $5 you can get a foot long (in Genmay). For $5 you can also get a sub that is a foot long.

Actually, I've gotten a lot of foot longs since I subbed to Genmay.

Actually, I've gotten a lot of foot longs since I subbed to Genmay.

Things could be said about this post. But uh being less than a month here Id not say things of that nature just yet..

Also I may just do it. I gotta see. specially with xmas coming up and all.

Last edited:
Dont waste the $5 cause its guaranteed you'll get addicted. Just buy a 25yr sub.

If I didn't have to use PayPal i would buy a sub to GenMay, thinking of doing an exchange in in the WTB/WTS/Trade section offering a Steam game for $5 more than the lifetime subscription to anyone who buys me a lifetime Sub. That'd be one way to do it, is that allowed?

In order to have someone buy a sub for you, they would have to log in to your account. You don't actually have to have a Paypal account, you just toss in your CC info like you would for any other merchant.

Ok, paid for it, order went through, thanks Oldie, I didn't know you didn't have to have a Paypal account to pay like that. One more thing I learned I guess. Thanks, got a lifetime sub now.

GenMay sounds more to my liking.

According to the announcement this was open till the 16th? Did it close early? I can't see it and have often thought about joining.

Ipad using mobile safari, cleared everything possible. Doesn't work in atomic browser either.

I thought it was strange with the announcement saying 04-29-2006 until 12-16-2010.

Back