Genesis has a new project WTB thread

GenesisFactor

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, i need these things. trades are MOST welcome as i have a ton of stuff.
UPDATED 03/11/11
found 8400gs pci, 2tb hdd, router, AM2 mobo, PSU

STILL NEED...

• Spare DDR2 ram.
  • Gigabyte GA-D525 motherboard and RAM combo. will love you forever...else i have to do ebay. by march 13th, if i don't get it, i will have to use it...
  • SATA HDDs. I need a few around $20- $30, You can find 1TB new for $45 so please, let's not quibble.
  • Arduino stuff. seriously. I need to learn to play with PICs. it would make me really happy if i could get a few boards that i can dev stuff on and a programming kit.
  • blueray drive for a PS3...not sure which one, i will get back to you later
  • PicoPSU? Crazy fun stuff? I don't know. PM me.
  • Nice 750+ watt PSU for $60-$70. 850+ for $80. PCP&C preferred

more to follow...

Thanks to all that have send me PMs.

Last edited:
I have a older Gateway laptop that works, except no battery and the LCD hinges no longer keep the screen up.

that might work as well. i will PM you. Sorry, my car has been the bane of my existance and my dealer sucks.

bump for a break in life

need those boards pronto. older the better, nto looking to do anything new or high end

I think I have an msi 775 board sitting at my friends house. If it's still there I'll let you know.

bump, thank you for the offer, but, please, i don't need a high end board. I have an Asus L164N-SLI WS/B Yes, that's Quad SLI, dual CPU, and sexy as all hell.

Unless you can top that, i just want a nice, $20-$30 board. Its only getting a 3800+ x2 and a gig of ram in there :).

Bump. new year, new needs, this time i am getting rid of lots of my old, so lots of trades before cash.

BUMP!!! Reaalllyyy need that router. Looking daily on the forums for that one! DD-WRT supported list ONLY.

Also, the mATX AM2 board will help clear out my room :)

might have an matx am2+ board for you in the next two weeks, I'll let you know bump

bump, good luck on the am2 board, people were dying to give them away a few months ago, looks like they've vanished, I've been looking and nothing so far...:(

Newegg has a cheap AM2 matx board, 740G chipset. $30.

thanks guys, checking both out!

Tsumi, can you please link me cause i can't find the newegg board at all!

@86 5.0Lyou noticed that too? I was in a lab that entire time and had 5 sales drop because i couldn't respond within 5 days between PMs. blah lol

ROUTER FOUND E2000...whatever, it was cheap @$40 with 2 day shipping...stupid tax...

jalaram, pm replied to. just let me know the prices.

Time to edit the thread again...

annnnnnd, pending paypal and shipping, motherboard found and new tester power supply found. yay!

Okay, need a LARGE power supply AND the gigabyte board. Any sellers? If i dont' get a response soon, on the 13th i might have to use my 10% coupon on one...

Back