GenesisFactor WTB/FS/FT thread 2.0! FB-DIMM, SCSI/SATA/IDE, Raid cards, Drive Bays

GenesisFactor

[H]ard|Gawd
Okay, here we go...

Most of these sales are just because my new system won't fit them or i've upgraded. If it was boxed, like the IBM raid, and it worked last, it should still work, and i do not want you to be wary of buying it, but i haven't tested it out since boxing, and therefore have no warranty. such things are triple starred -> ***

all prices include shipping unless otherwise started.
First started 11/20/08 PM
Last updated 12/1/08 PM

Dim grey= pending/offers exist
white= available 100%
nonexistant means just that so no one gets confused in searching :)

I will be updating because i always seem to be getting in stuff. it's great
My needs...in almost priority order!
USB 2.0 SATA drive enclosure. I need 2 of these, at least. 4 max 3.5". trade only until my finances balance out.

Gigabit Switch

PC Games/Software (i cracked some of my CDs in an accident. If i ask for a specific disc, it was broken in that accident. I have my own keys, don't worry. I am not sure what the rules are on copies of discs, but i DO NOT want serials cracks or whatever. I just cracked my discs and want to install stuff on my new system without having to shell out $200 of things likes Office)
Office 2003 Professional (need Install disc 1 ONLY, have 3 lisences)
KOTOR disc 1 ONLY
KOTOR2 (full game)
Ghost Recon disk 1 ONLY
Tiberiun Wars
Kane's Revenge
COD4?

Xbox 360 games
FEAR
Halo 2
BioShock
The Force Unleashed
others?

interesting toys!

FT (because i doubt anyone would want to buy it)
AGP AIW card with input box

2 port Firewire card

4 port DVR card

Hauppauge winTV Go tuner

ATi x1300 GPU PCI-E, 256MB.

For Sale-

iPod video, 5th gen, 30GB.-$120

Tungsten C, wifi enabled palm with full keyboard- $175

1U supermicro server rackmount chassis with a 260W Ablecom PSU- $50+ shipping

They are HP branded Elpida!
2x 2gb PC2-5300 FB-DIMMs 667MHZ DDR2-667-PC2-5300, ECC, fully buffered.
bought these and seller thought they were SD-RAM. Well, sucks for me. an interesting price or trade would be nice. $70 shipped, or $5 less than what i paid. Willing to post it on ebay for cash back purposes if you pay listing fees

show me something cool and useful and you might get it!

Mobos and CPUs and HSF
$60 for each combo

intel processors are P4 2.8ghz on a 533mhz bus
AMD processors are a 754 2800

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

Enclosures

IMG_1010.jpg

http://www.icydock.com/product/mb988ak.html
I have a bunch of these and their clones.

• [*]$20 for the real deal with keys<--2 pending
  • $15 for the clones.<--2 left

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...tfish&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1175389041039
2.5 USB 2.0 enclosures (Rocket Fish, new, open box) $17 shipped? power straight from usb <--1 pending, 2 left

HDDs

• IMG_1013.jpg

IDE
  • 250GB 35 per Seagate
  • 120GB- $25
  • 40GB- $10+ shipping, trades?

Also have 5x sets of drive extenders so that they fit in the 5.25 bays ($10 each, $40 for all) and a set of SCSI cables ($15)

RAID CARDS
    IMG_1014.jpg
  • Ultra320 ASC-39320/DELL SCSI RAID Ultra320 -$30
  • Ultra160- low profile SCSI raid
    ASC-29160LP (adpatec has it at 299)- $50
    http://www.adaptec.com/en-US/products/Controllers/Hardware/scsi/entry/ASC-29160LP/
  • Buslink BT-946C- $20
    ftp.isu.edu.tw/pub/Hardware/mylex/manuals/bt946c.pdf

SATA/IDE
  • IDE ACARD AEC-6880, does RAID 0,1 and 0+1- $30
    http://www.mars-tech.com/aec-6880.htm
  • IBM Megaraid (how do you think i raided them? used months ago, it worked great in my old system, put into storage though when i upgraded to sata full, screwed up on that raid, then downgraded and got lazy. not cheap stuff :) *** only starred because it was boxed

Laptop
  • 30- $15

local sales are killing it, yo, where you hard people at? Anyways, more stuff sold. I'm actually selling more than i thought i wanted to in certian areas. I may need some large capacity hdds!

oh...dude, sure. but it is just a 1u case with PSU. i also have some 36gb scsis (sorry eulogy, but i just got my hands on more, but U160s like yours). Pick up eulogy's scsis, my FB-DIMMs, the case with PSU, a raid card, and then some xeon mobo with processor and you have a full server with raid 5 :). i'll even throw in a free cable!

Back