Get outta debt Sale :D Misc Electronic Items + Car Audio

Remember all prices are SHIPPED :)

Need to clear up my credit cards this month, so help me out! :D This will be updated once I find more items for sale.

Buy multiple games and SAVE on shipping.

UPDATED: SATURDAY, DEC 8th!! - Added NEW Items!

Contact Info:
E-mail: JessAlbaDrkAngl(nospam)@aol.com
AIM: JessAlbaDrkAngl
MSN: JessAlba452(nospam)@hotmail.com
Yahoo: JessAlba452(nospam)@yahoo.com
Or you can send me a PM.

Trader Ratings:
Heatware: JessAlba452

Paypal = [email protected]

***Computer Items***

Corsair Bubble Stickers Beveled - $1/each Only 3 LEFT!
p1030739rx3.jpg

-Modded CoolMax 450W PSU = SOLD
Modded this PSU myself for my Trigun themed case, but purchased a Vantec for it's extra outlet.

Mods Include:
Black Sleeving + Heatshrink
Red UV Connectors + EZ Grip Molex
Shortened 20pin ATX + 4pin for easier routing & wire managment

-Set of 6 Original Pentium Processors - $10
Pulled from working computers. Makes great keychains! haha

p1sethl1.jpg

****Car Audio + Other Car Items****

Coilover Part Pair from D2s - $20
img1792xe8.jpg

Nissan Emblem Plate used- $15
img1794af5.jpg

350Z Rest Pedal pre-cut for fitment in Maxima missing aluminum piece original cost $35 - SOLD

Driver Side ONLY Smoked Sidemarker has a small scuff and missing plastic tab comes with socket - $6
p1030738jy8.jpg

Front Licence Plate Holder - SOLD!
p1030743kh4.jpg

12x1.25 thread set of 16 Lug Nuts- $20

****Video Games****

Game Boy Pocket we're talking new old school lightly used been in storage *working condition* - $12 SOOLDD
p1030741bt0.jpg

PS3 Call of Duty 3 - $22
p1030754cb6.jpg

All CD's + Original CD Keys

allgameszz7.jpg

Playstation 1 Games: = $8 each
All GONE

Playstation 2 Games: = $18 each / $5 for Demo
GONE

PC Games:[\b] = $15 OBO ea.
- Harry Potter: And The Sorcerer's Stone
- Harry Potter: And The Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter: And The Prisoner of Azkaban
- Unreal Tournament 2003
- Driv3r aka Driver 3 (SSOOOLDD)

pcgamesxj8.jpg

Thrustmaster - Motorcycle / Dirtbike joystick - $20
img1789ae7.jpg

Played a few times, but there were only a few times you got to rode a bike in Midnight Club II...darned!
I don't have the install CD, but drivers can be found at the thrustmaster site I believe

***Miscelaneous Items***

Canon PowerShot A510 lightly used comes with box and all manuals, install cd, and 8mb SD card - $80
p1030768hm7.jpg

RCA Tru FLAT, DVD/Combo great tv, but I replaced with with a big screen- $100 (local preferred)
img1788ib0.jpg

Minnesota Fats 21oz. Pool Cue *lights up* - $20
img1790bu9.jpg

Modding Project Electrical Box, was going to use it for a mini PSU never got around to it - $10 SOOLDDD
img1796zf5.jpg

Coke-a Cola Ifountain Shirt Collectors Item *NEW* - $15
p1030750dp1.jpg

-Uniden 2.4Ghz Phone w/Answering Machine - $25
Never Used
phonecz7.jpg

I'm gonna go blind from all the :D faces. But what the hell...bump :D
EDIT: And thanks for influencing my sig :D

LoL I never even noticed that!

Glad to have helped and thank you for the bump.

Anyone want anything? Just give me a price through PM and we can work something out.

:) it's alright I know how it is with affording things! Whenever you're ready let me know I might still have it.

Nite bump~

:p Didn't you try and sell that window sketch like a year ago? I could of sworn I saw that about a year ago. Can't believe it hasn't sold...as it is a pretty good sketch...

Yep I was lol had a lot of intrest but no one to actually pay up! :confused: :( So hopefully someone will want it this time lol

I did it in a tutorial for someone :) but, its of Samus from Metroid. :cool:

well, I mean what do you use it for? Is it just a piece of art or a stencil or something? lol. I'm just curious cause I've been staring at that thing and I just keep thinking there's some other reason for it being made that way other than being a piece of art.

well, I mean what do you use it for? Is it just a piece of art or a stencil or something? lol. I'm just curious cause I've been staring at that thing and I just keep thinking there's some other reason for it being made that way other than being a piece of art.

Ooh now I got it :) It's a window etch...

I used to do these for some $$ on the side. Great way to personalize your case lol

Like this...

My first mod & etch:
bright2.jpg

3rd etch with 5% tint:
etchlitwr6.jpg

Ooh now I got it :) It's a window etch...

I used to do these for some $$ on the side. Great way to personalize your case lol

Like this...

My first mod & etch:
bright2.jpg

3rd etch with 5% tint:
etchlitwr6.jpg

Oh, nice. lol. my comp is flashy enough for me :) . Good luck with the sale :p ( + free bump)

It's pretty old I think about 4 or 5 years? Recieved in 2004 and just left it in my modding box haven't had a use for it.

Edit to add I have an 80gb Western Digital that I haven't been able to trouble shoot. It will hold any files you transfer to it, but will not allow an OS to be installed. I always run into problems while trying to setup WinXP, but now just use it as a music HD.

If anyone wants it give me a price :)

Found a pic!
jan27th.jpg

Back