Get something free from Amazon!

Timm

Limp Gawd
Hey guys,
I didn't see a thread in here about PrizeRebel so I figured I'd make one. After signing up at PrizeRebel you fill out surveys they have links to. Pretty much you just enter a bunch of fake info, and click No a lot. You make a various amount of points per survey and each point is equivalent to $1. I use this to get my WoW time cards because I hate paying each month. You can get ANY item as long as it is sold on amazon.com.

Here's the link

If you have any questions or would like some tips don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Sweet, bookmarked. I got some time to kill next week while everyone is out of the office. Is there a limit how many you can fill out per day? I see an xBox 360 in my future.

Don't know if this works, but I entered in a bunch of fake stuff and got 0.5 credits already, so I guess they don't verify it.

Sweet, bookmarked. I got some time to kill next week while everyone is out of the office. Is there a limit how many you can fill out per day? I see an xBox 360 in my future.

I'm not aware of any limit. When I started I was told to use CCleaner every so often so and that helps with getting more to go through.

What is the conversion rate like (points to dollars)?

Somewhere between 50 cents per point and $1.25 per point, it varies a good bit. The stuff you have to do takes far too long to fill out to make it worthwhile unless you set up autocomplete with a fake address / valid but unused email / etc. which I don't feel like bothering with. No thanks OP.

Somewhere between 50 cents per point and $1.25 per point, it varies a good bit. The stuff you have to do takes far too long to fill out to make it worthwhile unless you set up autocomplete with a fake address / valid but unused email / etc. which I don't feel like bothering with. No thanks OP.

When you are on break, can set up those things, and need free stuff, you'll do whatever it takes (reasonably).

Back