Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

:eek:

First day buy if the PC version doesn't have a consolish appearance or controls.

GRAW 2 was pretty frigging terrible on PC. The game looks interesting enough but I'm not holding my breath...everything shown so far is very linear and setpiece-based.

Has potential. I'll be keeping close tabs on this.

So I guess they didn't show any of the hotly rumored Rainbow Six in New York?

GRAW 2 was pretty frigging terrible on PC. The game looks interesting enough but I'm not holding my breath...everything shown so far is very linear and setpiece-based.

I bought it after only playing GRAW on 360....huge mistake.

Oh thank god. I just bought this recently and quit after 20 minutes cause I couldn't get accustomed to the controls and menus. Glad I wasn't alone on that.

That said, Future Soldier looks like it could be badass.

Not a big fan of GR games, never played them much... can someone get up to speed and what this is and what the hell is Ghost Recon Online?

Yeah, It looks nice. Hopefully it at least feels like GRAW.

I am worried that Ghost Recon will never get back to its roots. If this does not support First Person for PC then there is no way in hell I am getting it.

It is a shame most long running PC franchises have gone the way of the console chasing after the almighty dollar...

Yeah, It looks nice. Hopefully it at least feels like GRAW.

I am worried that Ghost Recon will never get back to its roots. If this does not support First Person for PC then there is no way in hell I am getting it.

It is a shame most long running PC franchises have gone the way of the console chasing after the almighty dollar...

GRAW 2 was first-person on PC, not that it helped the game any...

Yes. Im glad you noticed :cool:

All the footage for GR:FS seems to be in the Third Person. The PC fan base that GR has left will definitely dwindle further if this is the only mode.

I'm willing to give the game a shot (demo or tpb) but this video didn't impress me.

Been a fan of the classic rainbow 6, raven shield and GR. Never did like the console ports after that.

Yes. Im glad you noticed :cool:

All the footage for GR:FS seems to be in the Third Person. The PC fan base that GR has left will definitely dwindle further if this is the only mode.

I sincerely hope it's not third person only.

Back