Gigabyte GA-P35 D3SL missing?

Volucris

Gawd
I'm trying to help someone put a parts list together and I'm trying to find this motherboard. Yet everywhere I go, even the manufacturer, doesn't list it.

It's gone from the Gigabyte website, Newegg, ClubIT, etc.

Where the hell did it go?

Oh thanks. I was getting rather panicky for a moment. I used the mobo in my rig because it's cheap and stable. I wanted to recommend it to someone else with similar interests and I couldn't find it!

lol, I just placed my order for the DS3L and the EVGA 8800GT. Going to order a processor tommorow. Bank has a hold on some of my funds, and if the DS3L vanished from newegg, thats a very big indicator that its gonna vanish fast O_O.

Whats the difference between the other versions? P35 - DS3R / P35C - DS3R / P35-DS3P Rev 2.0 ...

Im looking around for something decent at OCing, but more or less stable as a rock and cheap as possible...

(doesnt have to be Gigabyte, but it seems like they are solid)

I could be mistaken, but I thought that I read that DS3R is a DS3L with essentially just raid.

The P35C uses DDR3. Not sure what the diff is between the DS3R and the DS3P, except maybe the cooling.

I'm trying to help someone put a parts list together and I'm trying to find this motherboard. Yet everywhere I go, even the manufacturer, doesn't list it.

It's gone from the Gigabyte website, Newegg, ClubIT, etc.

Where the hell did it go?

I wish Newegg would at least leave it up on the site as OOS/Auto-Notify, so people could check out the reviews. I particularly find some of the negative reviews useful when evaluating products. However, I have found myself doing a lot of research on Newegg and then buying elsewhere because their prices just haven't been all that great lately.

Yea newegg has felt like their prices are slowly starting to climb up. Ive been using TigerDirect and ClubIT a lot more recently. Kind of a shame because I used to never even think of touching another besides the egg.

I just ordered my 8800GT and the DS3L off ClubIT, wont show up until the 3rd :mad: and ontop of that i am going to order my cpu from them tommorow due to my bank holding funds, however I was scared the card and mobo would go out of stock.

Back