Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like this board, because even someone as poor as me deserves something nice for Christmas :)

Who wouldn't want a holiday gift from Gigabyte??
Tis the season for giving free stuff to Doozer afterall :D

Gigabyte is my favorite motherboard maker. I now prefer their motherboards over those from Asus and other major mobo players. :cool:

Awesome .. i am building a PC for my son.. he just got out of boot camp.. this would really help out :)

Always have used Gigabyte Motherboards, Never had a problem. Rock solid. This would be a great new member to the collection.

I could use either or, because I want to upgrade my current system and was looking to go with Gigabyte anyways.

I'd love to get a gigabyte motherboard because they're the one manufacturer I've never had one issue with in ANY ONE of my builds! Gigabyte is the best!

I would love to have an upgraded motherboard.

I would love to have either one, and would be proud to have a Gigabyte MB in my current Gigabyte tower case. :D

Considering I just borked my crosshair III with a bad bios flash this would be very sweet. Heck I'd grab an intel chip and start over if need be!

Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but inside it's so delightful... cause I'm busy upgrading my other computer!

What with 3 kids, mother comes before motherboards. I'd love to have a new board with which to start a new system, my current one is nearing the end of its lifespan...

Burned out the mosfets on my MSI-890GXM and am currently running a 785 which is adequate but unfortunately no USB3 support. Would love an upgraded mATX board to play with.

I would love to play around with a high end P55 board. Having a few more useful pci-e lanes would be nice too.

Honestly I am shocked with how reliable my cheap P55A UD3 is and it clocks really well too. It blows away the experience that I had with more expensive Asus boards.

I'm still running on an am2+ board. I wanna make the jump from my X4 940 to a Thurban, but it just doesn't seem to be a good move given that it would be installed on my current MSI board and not really be able to 'stretch it's legs'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back