Gigabyte Holiday [H] Give-Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love a gigabyte board for a new build, asus and gigabyte are all i have ever bought...so please santa give me a Gig!

"Oooh! Ooohh!"
"Pick me, Monty! Pick me!!"

(Something stoopid! :D )

PS
Thanks for the giveaway.

<Edit>
Doh, the drawing was earlier in the week. :rolleyes:

NEVERMIND...

I want one because I need to kick off a new build as my 5 yr old has officially taken over my main PC.
I could let him have mine and he would be happy as a kid in a candy store while daddy gets to start a new build making me just as happy.

Then I could introduce him to FPS and kick his ass until 6 months later when sadly I realize his skills are better than mine and I start losing to him......

Of course this will last until the wifey wants a new laptop and I go broke once again keeping the family up to date in computers!

Gigabyte boards have never failed to impress me. When I first made the switch to the Intel C2D's I began with an Asus mobo that was DOA, it took me 4 more RMA's before I could get a working board, and even the working board is dead by now and out of warranty.

Because those RMA's were taking so long I decided to purchase a gigabyte board in between, and eventually made a second setup with another and both are still working perfectly fine, doing some great over clocking and run perfectly stable. I couldn't be more happy and it would be great to continue using these mobo's and others from Gigabyte.

My old system is getting a bit long in the tooth. A nice, new Gigabyte board would be a great foundation to a new system.

I am still in P4 land and time, All machines useing Gigabyte of course.. I am in GREAT need to break out of the OLD shell and start fresh with a new Gigabyte board

love gigabyte

had a ep45-ud3p now a x58-ud3r and i've NEVER had a problem with either

Gigabyte boards go into 90% of all my builds. I have had the best luck with them. Much better than any other brand. I would love to actually get one just once without paying for it. By the way, you still owe me my rebate on the last one I bought!

That 880 coupled with a new 1090T six core would be heaven!

I want one to upgrade my PC so it can run the complete disaster of a game that is black-ops.

I want that piece of hardware because i heard it's great at tessellation and it can even beat an HD 6970. In my hands it could become a great weapon to tackle the newest games. ( btw, what a motherboard is? )

Also, don't pick them, i'm smarter.

Because I good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh-darn it - people like me.

I need one of these boards, because i have not built a system since you sent me the amd dually board for desiging the ratpad GS tooling. Heck i would settle for a replacement ratpad tho:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back