Gigabyte RMA

kumquatsrus

[H]ard|Gawd
i sent in one of my 8800gt cards to them due to freezing/ artifacting that they received a week ago. just curious for those of you who have dealt with gigabyte rmas - do they send any communication via email in regards to status? how long does it normally take for a repair/ replacement/ etc? thanks in advance.

turn around time for GB rma's usually 3-4 weeks :(

wow that sux ballz, lol. do they at least tell you by email what is wrong with the card or when the card or replacement will be ready? actually, do they tell you anything at all by email in regards to the rma? glad i can use one of my sli-ed 8800gt cards as backup lol.

wow that sux ballz, lol. do they at least tell you by email what is wrong with the card or when the card or replacement will be ready? actually, do they tell you anything at all by email in regards to the rma? glad i can use one of my sli-ed 8800gt cards as backup lol.

i heard they will ask you i they dont have your rma'ed card in stock.
you might get an upgrade, if they dont have 8800GT :)

They sent the exact same card back to my bro, not just same model 3870, and told him they "fixed it". He had record of the serial number. It still did not work right, so he rma'ed it again and told them not to send the same card to me. He prob. got someone else's problem card, but it seemed to work, so he sold it.

Back