God of War

HRslammR

2[H]4U
just beat this game. again. for the first time since i think it originally came out.

and i still absolutely love it.

sure the gameplay gets slightly repetitive and there's not many as cool bosses as the 2nd, but it's still hella fun. i'm pretty sure the final boss level(s) is pretty much my favorite ending to any game i've ever played.

if you haven't played it nor beaten it, you so need to.

Agreed! The one for PSP is pretty cool. I have been playing it some, I'm just not on the handheld that much.

Agreed! The one for PSP is pretty cool. I have been playing it some, I'm just not on the handheld that much.

normally i've always thought that handheld games of normally console only games are pretty inferior; but the chains of olympus one is friggin sweet.

I still have to beat GoW 1 and 2 for PS2, I've had them for awhile now but haven't played them (have over 70 PS2 games to play!!) and now that I have a component cable it should be great!

I also bought a GoW:CoO PSP Slim (after having 3 bad Daxter PSP's that were new) and played it until I was 75% done and got stuck! Also at the final boss of daxter but never seem to pick up the PSP anymore :(

I'm not picking up a PS3 until GoW 3 and Splatterhouse 3 come out, the PS3 slim should be released by that time as well. (I have no room for bulky consoles ;) )

Is it true GoW3 will be the last one?

lol, going to try to milk it for as long as its profitable!

I sure would if I were them. You think Activision is going to say "you know what? we really nailed this whole war game thing with Call of Duty 4. Artistically we have nowhere to go at this point, let's rest on our laurels and make some fishing simulators instead."

Milk it while you got it.

Yep, let's just see how long they can get the CoD series going, seeing as Infinity Ward is trying to take out the CoD name for their games. Heh

I still have to beat GoW 1 and 2 for PS2, I've had them for awhile now but haven't played them (have over 70 PS2 games to play!!) ....

I hear ya, I haven't even finish my PS1 games yet.
Not enough time anymore....
Starting Chrono Cross tonight after work. Have not played it yet. Everyone says it's great.

But yeah, the GoW games were awesome. Can't wait for no.3.

For me the GoW series of games is the only reason I am considering looking for a BWC PS3. I played Chains of Olympus on my PSP and loved the hell out of that game. Anyone got a 60gb PS3 for sale :)?

For me the GoW series of games is the only reason I am considering looking for a BWC PS3. I played Chains of Olympus on my PSP and loved the hell out of that game. Anyone got a 60gb PS3 for sale :)?

I have an original 20GB PS3 with an 80GB HDD in it. It's not for sale though. ;)

Maybe I should get around to finishing GoW2. I beat part 1 on hard mode and nearly destroyed my PS2 out of frustration.

Back