[GOG] Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection FREE till 9-25-23

CAD4466HK

2[H]4U
Get Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection free on GOG till 9-25-23.

Note: Those who’ve already claimed the Goodies back in June will find it automatically updated with the new content.

https://www.gog.com/en/game/cyberpunk_2077_phantom_liberty_goodies_collection

This unique content pack compiles — for the first time ever —the best of previously released CD PROJEKT RED content from Cyberpunk 2077 and the upcoming Phantom Liberty. Among the content featured in the Cyberpunk 2077 & Phantom Liberty Goodies Collection, you'll find digital wallpapers, screenshots, key visuals, printable posters, gang graffiti, and more – everything that will give your PC that needed cyberpunk touch before venturing into Night City and Dogtown.

Goodies

phantom liberty logo wallpaper phantom liberty key visual graphics phantom liberty wallpaper phantom liberty bundle wallpaper phantom liberty quadra vigilante wallpaper phantom liberty screenshots cyberpunk 2077 concept arts cyberpunk 2077 cover arts cyberpunk 2077 posters cyberpunk 2077 screenshots cyberpunk 2077 gang graffiti cyberpunk 2077 steelbook arts cyberpunk 2077 wallpapers cyberpunk 2077 wallpapers (20th Anniversary) NEW cyberpunk 2077 phantom liberty conceptarts wallpapers NEW GOG exclusive cyberpunk 2077 phantom liberty wallpapers

So I'm guessing the ambiguous nature of the title is you so not get "Cyberpunk 2077" and "Phantom liberty goodies" but instead you get goodies for Cyberpunk and Phantom Liberty?

Free screenshots and wallpapers...? Am I missing anything? Nothing you can use in-game it seems.

So I'm guessing the ambiguous nature of the title is you so not get "Cyberpunk 2077" and "Phantom liberty goodies" but instead you get goodies for Cyberpunk and Phantom Liberty?
Being as Phantom Liberty is a DLC for Cyberpunk 2077, you get a goodie pack for Cyberpunk 2077.

if someone posted up the high rez wallpapers they'd be pretty rad.... :D

I'm going to offer a thank you. Much to my sunrise after getting gog up and running again to get the extras, I had at some point purchased of 2077 and had been using a.... dermo.... ya demo for the last little bit. Remember what launchers you are using kids.

edit. Lol I just checked. I got it for free back in 03/2021, Used the demo in 03/2023 to see how it looked with the new gpu. I'm dumb

Why not just get it yourself?
becasue I don't want to sign up for and download another service... maybe I already have a GOG account... no idea... I just launch everything from either Steam or EGS

This isn't just wallpapers. There are a few bits of clothing - maybe even weapons (can't recall), and they added some gang labels to the map, so you know which gang runs which neighborhood. Not super-duper amazing, but neat little things.

-bZj

Here's what they look like:

Screenshot 2023-09-28 160112.png

-bZj

Back