GOG Winter Sale

deadrody

Gawd
Right now offering Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics - FREE

Don't know what else they have since their site is being CRUSHED right now.

One update, though... I was finally able to load my wishlist and every single item is showing with a sale price. So that might explain why their site is overloaded (massive interest). That and the $30 Fallout Collection for FREE.

LINK: GOG Fallout Games FREE

Last edited:
Just got, Fallout 2 and Tactics (already owned all 3 physically) Thanks GOG!

Also picked up Carmageddon 2 for 4.99. Was having issues with the disk installation hopefully its been fixed with the digital copy.

Overall pretty sweet morning. Free games yayy!:cool:

Update:

Carmageddon 2 works flawlessly! The music and even the controller work! No more downloading 3rd party software! Thank you GOG!

Last edited:
I saw dungeon keeper there, weren't someone out there making a game that was kind of a reboot of that franchise?

I saw dungeon keeper there, weren't someone out there making a game that was kind of a reboot of that franchise?

There are a few out already (Dungeons and Impire come to mind) but neither are nearly as good in my opinion. I'm hoping someone can make a clone that stands up the the original.

I picked up Dungeon Keeper Gold from GOG a couple of months ago. The game is honestly just as fun now as it ever was. It's aged surprisingly well, humor and all.

Just got, Fallout 2 and Tactics (already owned all 3 physically) Thanks GOG!

Also picked up Carmageddon 2 for 4.99. Was having issues with the disk installation hopefully its been fixed with the digital copy.

Overall pretty sweet morning. Free games yayy!:cool:

Update:

Carmageddon 2 works flawlessly! The music and even the controller work! No more downloading 3rd party software! Thank you GOG!

Same here.... for Fallout. I have all three on physical media, but I've had a couple of them installed before and its not a straight install. So for FREE, a Win7 install package is a complete no-brainer.

Note: The website is having issues because of probably increased traffic.

I checked out the games before I got a 502 error, but the game showed up in my GoG.com library.

Back