Going SLI Baby !!

D3v01D

Gawd
Just ordered a 2nd GTX to match the one in my sig.

Paid for it with guilt money I got from my future ex-wife.

Today, life is good. :D

D'Oh! Missed this post for SLI goodness. Just ordered my 2nd BFG 7800GTX OC for good price.

Now, gotta prepare my speech to myself (and wifey) as to why I actually needed this...

;P

brachy33 said:
D'Oh! Missed this post for SLI goodness. Just ordered my 2nd BFG 7800GTX OC for good price.

Now, gotta prepare my speech to myself (and wifey) as to why I actually needed this...

;P

Oh that is easy, bragging rights :D

It may be a 7800GTX but still 2 of those in SLI is nothing to laugh at.

brachy33 said:

;P

Get her hooked on Oblivion, she'll be wanting an SLI rig of her own. :p

Thanks!

Oh boy...if I get her hooked on Oblivion, she will never want to play her machine again and will only be on my rig. Then again, my money will therefore become money well spent....Hmmm.

"We didn't need that new patio furniture anyways!!! Pft!"

;P

2gigs said:
true, i just wouldnt let her touch the computer

Oh man, I could just see it now...

"Honey, please don't use my machine, at least not until I can figure some things out on it"

"WHY!!!?? Do you have prOn on there or something!!??"

Oyvey!

most wifes know thare husbands have rpon oin thare computer,

i know my uncle does, shitloads, and she dosent complain, hell, thare on 56k, and heleaves it minimized while downloading, and she goes on the computer, i think she knows, just dosent care, its natrual for men, by nature

lol

id feel soory for that computer,

Please lets pray for this man, to not let his wife ttouch his computer

Back