Good bye my fellow [H] brothers

AssM@N

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - Nov. 2008
Hey guys

I'm just announcing that I will never be folding again, although it has been apparent as my farm has stopped for 8 months now. Thank you to all those help me troubleshoot my farm problems. I'm sorry for never contributing anything in the DC forums, but I guess my 64 million points says it all?:D (Don't forget my 16million at OCAU too:p)

Here's some photos for memories of me
farm90.JPG

gpufarmbox.JPG

gx2s.JPG

For those who didn't know me. I folded with ~40x nvidia 8800xx series cards + 20x 9800gx2. I served [H]orde for 1year and averaged a respectable 200k PPD within the year.

I salute you all......
Signing out
ROC:cool:

Thanks for your immense contribution, ROC!! It is greatly appreciated. :cool:

:eek:

What are you going to do with your cards?!

Sad to see you go, but thanks for your time, your money, your power, your donation to science. And thanks for helping the [H]orde stay at the top!

Well miss you ROC. Even though you might not be folding anymore make sure to stay [H]ard and stop by and say hi every once in a while. :) Best of luck to you.

It was one hell of a run. :D

Thanks for all that you've done for the cause (and I don't mean just the points), and take care.

Thanks for you tremendous contributions to the team and the project. That was some serious [H]ard Folding.

you should figure out how much money you spent on electricity over that year to help rack up an imaginary number.

While i never got to know you, you contributions to the cause will be greatly missed by everyone.Take care bro.

Thank you and we'll miss you dearly while EVGA mows us in a year from now :)

Take care :D

You where the last one to mow me down.
I will return the favour around Jan 1st ......... :p

Luck ................. :D

Take care ROC. You did a bunch for science and that's what counts.

Quite an achievement. Your contribution will be sorely missed but deeply appreciated here! I really wish those parts could get distributed between team 33 to keep us in the fight for #1.

If you're going to part any of that stuff out, I would be extremely appreciative if I could get a card off you (for your price, of course)!

Last edited:
Good luck with whatever comes next for you ROC, there's few people out there that could fill your shoes (and most of them fold for evga :D).

best of luck in your future endeavors. and a huge thanks for tagging with us!

some most impressive numbers, and the effort to do so was even more so.

We all appreciate your massive efforts and contributions to the F@H project, ROC. If you ever get an itch to fold again in the future, you know you're always a welcomed member of the [H]orde! ;)

Roc, Thanks for your commitment to Folding and to [H]

You will be missed.

:eek:

What are you going to do with your cards?!

Sell them for whatever I can. It won't be feasible for [H] members to buy it as postage cost is a killer due to my location. Also I'm able to attain a higher price if they are sold locally.

you should figure out how much money you spent on electricity over that year to help rack up an imaginary number.

~$1500USD per month - high cost due to pricing of electricity at my location. My electricity was free anyway:D

Thank you and we'll miss you dearly while EVGA mows us in a year from now :)

Take care :D

You sir need a kick up the arse from me. That's not the spirit of [H] in my books

GET TOGETHER GUYS! AND KNOCK THEM OFF OUR THREATS LIST!!

You where the last one to mow me down.
I will return the favour around Jan 1st ......... :p

Luck ................. :D

Well...... if you include my 16million at OCAU, it's gonna take a while longer;) AND my 300k PPD record on [H]

But Tiger, I have the utmost respect for you. You and I both buy our own farms and fold with them. I don't have anything against borgers, but I guess they don't really appreciate their points as much as we do.

We all appreciate your massive efforts and contributions to the F@H project, ROC. If you ever get an itch to fold again in the future, you know you're always a welcomed member of the [H]orde! ;)

Roger that.

To be honest. I hate folding with a low PPD. If i was to fold again, I would build a brand new farm and stand #1 on that PPD list:p. But that's not gonna happen, not for a very long time anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone else:
Thanks for your replies

I'm not gonna die tomorrow so there's no need for any "RIP":p. I'll still drop by the [H] forums every now and then:) (is it OK that I come into the DC forums to trouble shoot any non FAH PC problems? It's kinda hard as a newbie to seek help at times)

ROC

Take it easy man, you will be missed, and you'll never know just how greatful we are for what you did

You've given alot of us things to shoot at, but you keep it all in perspective. I thought spending 2 grand was insane then I see that you spent that in WEEKS in power bills, you sir are a legend

God Bless and Good luck, you've always got backers here

EDIT
we should make him a custom badge, like [H] Folding Legend 2008

Last edited:
ROC always a please to see your name around here my friend.

As Vaulter said, you will be missed

We truly are grateful for your contributions not only to the cause, but to those who fought for the cause.

Good luck in all your endevours.

Wow. What you did for the [H]orde is absolutely amazing. I have the utmost respect for you. Good luck with everything.

Back