Good case for WC????

i have the v2000 not the black one. it is big yes and it would be a little hard to git 1/2" like danger den or polarflo or swiftech in there. it can be done with low profile cooling such as aquacomputer or innovatek.

Ya, thats what I was planning an Aqua computer setup . You think its the best case you have used for WC ? Is it really quiet when you have your fans running inside for your rad? thanks

It's a great case for H20 cooling. I have one myself that I'm building right now. I also have a V2000B in a factory sealed carton for sale if your interested PM me :)

i've got the CM stacker. it's a monster, but GREAT for watercooling... lots of room to route your tubing, and plenty of spare space to facilitate airflow (if you're going for a fully enclosed setup).

here's my setup (DD blocks, black ice xtreme rad, ddv12 pump).

chieftec/antec/chenming dragon/server case. they are big, 60-80 bucks, and can fit loads of crap in em. they are good quality cases too.

I really like my Silverstone TJ06. Doesn't have as much room as that LL but has been a great case for me.

NewWCsetup2029Small.jpg

Yeah, I think the TJ06 really lends itself well to watercooling. I'm about to move my stuff into my TJ06 case to watercool it just cuz it has 120mm fans already and a very convenient place to put the rad without having to mod it. We'll truly see how well it works once I get everything in but it's looking promising.

I have the V2100B which has the same internal layout. Don't have my water cooling gear yet but the case is just big, big, big. Lots of room to do stuff in there. Sweet case.

Back