Good FREE 2 person rpg?

galdoes16

Gawd
Is there a free game out there similar to dungeon siege? My wife wants to start a game with me, but we are a little low on cash after my new 9600gt lol.

I don't know of any free ones but you can pick up Neverwinter Nights along with all it's expansion packs for about 20 dollars. It's well worth it.

I just had Dungeon Siege 2 shipped to my house for just over $16 from NewEgg. DS2 Deluxe comes with DS2 and the expansion. I'm currently doing 2 player coop with my sister on one disc. Surely you can cough up $16?

And about NWN2, do this STILL not have multiplayer on that?

If you don't have a suggestion for the OP, then please don't crap his thread.

Dungeon Runners is a fun little beat-em-up for free... good for a few hours of entertainment with my friends and I. It's pay-for-the-REALLY-nice-stuff as you go on, though it's not a big deal if you're only playing for shits and giggles.

Mythos also has a beta running AFAIK that's pretty tough to get into, and is supposed to be all kinds of over-the-top fun.

Check out Albatross 18. It does sound really gay, but trust me, it is very addicting and fun. Most of all, ITS FREE!

FlyFF is a free MMO. I downloaded it the other day and it doesn't seem bad, I wish they had a better tutorial though.

Back