good gaming keyboard

m3guy168

n00b
I am planning to buy the mac death adder for my mbp. I am also looking for a good gaming keyboard. Anyone got any good suggestions? Thank you in advance for your replies.

I have used the G15 revision 2 for a while and love it. I use Sir Reals mod to display computer stats. Also the ability to change songs without exiting game I have really enjoyed.

what games do you play ? are you looking for something FPS friendly, or do you need macros for MMORPGs and such ? The Eclipse is on sale at GOGAMER.com this week, I own one and it suits my needs. The Eclipse II is also nice, a bit heavier than the original.

I am not a fan of big keyboards like the Ideazon or the Logitech G15, but enough people seem to like them for gaming.

another g15 fan here, nice backlit, awesome screen, and the media buttons are great too

I have this thing, and it's really nice. I like the small size and lack of buttons I don't use. Delete key also has a better placement than every other mini keyboard I've seen.

I use a Razer Lycosa and a Happy Hacker Lite II. I'm happy with both.

I do have issues with the Lycosa. I think I received a faulty keyboard. About once or twice a month, the keys stop repeating. Like when you press M, it'll repeat MMMMMMMMMM. It just stops doing it. Kind of annoying when you have to hold down WASD, to run. I never bothered to turn it in for a replacement, as I can just unplug and replug it back it and forget about it for another couple weeks or so.

I went from a Logitech G15 rev. 2 to a $20 keyboard I found in harvey norman best move I ever made.

I use Ideazon Merc stealth. And i am quiet satisfied with it.

http://www.ideazon.com/us/products/mercstealth.asp

You can look up for some reviews on the net if you want before making your purchase.

I've seen many using Razer keyboards .. you may want to check them also :)

I second the Merc Stealth, that's what I currently use also.

Deathadder + Merc Steath = Win

Although, I kinda miss my old Copperhead

razer lycosa for me... looks amazing, the only con is the coating on the keys comes off. Other than that, it's a joy.

I have used the G15 revision 2 for a while and love it. I use Sir Reals mod to display computer stats. Also the ability to change songs without exiting game I have really enjoyed.

Where can I get that from if you don't mind me asking? :(

I'm using a Deck Ice Legend. Best keyboard I've ever used. I've never been a fan of macro keys, volume control, media keys, shortcut keys or any other extra stuff.

got my wife a merc stealth it works great for mmo for her, i haven't tried to use it for fps, it has a lot of profile settings for all different games

Back