Good STALKER mod combo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney_titan

[H]ard|Gawd
What's working for you good? I definitely want to use the Oblivion Lost mod. Besides that what are you using/liking?

All ears. :)

I tried the Oblivion mod and did not like how it dramatically changed the game play dynamics. It makes it an entirely different game, and one that I did not like. I like the vanilla game as is, it just needs a some basic mods to fix a few issues with the game. Personally I choose mods that did not alter the game play in any significant way. The mods I am using are SHARPER textures package, a Mod to fix the broken quests, and SWO 2.1. I might add a few more to better the AI, some more graphics packages etc. But I won't use any mods that severely change the game from the basic version.

There are a ton of STALKER threads already and almost unanimously, most people believe that Oblivion Lost is a much much better game than Vanilla Stalker and is the game Stalker should have been.

The key to STALKER is finding one of the overhaul mods like OL or AMK etc. that you like. And then you mod the small things individually to your own tastes (like weapons skins, flashlight strength, character stats, textures, faction mods, etc.)

my bad, now that I think of it, .95 is the newest, I might have confused it with somthing else

my bad, now that I think of it, .95 is the newest, I might have confused it with somthing else

I believe float32 is at 2.0. :)

thanks for the input. Currently I have Oblivion Lost and float 32. Does the SHARPER mod kill performance at all?

Could someone please link me to the latest version of Float32 and Oblivion Lost.

I'd really appreciate it.

(Google's results are unreliable and typically outdated)

Thanks again!

I believe float32 is at 2.0. :)

thanks for the input. Currently I have Oblivion Lost and float 32. Does the SHARPER mod kill performance at all?

Not sure, I dont think its much of a performance hit, what resolution do you play at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back