Good website for Auction House pricing on WoW?

Blackrain

Limp Gawd
Looking at Thottbot and Alakazam but it is very general I was wondering if there is something more specific as far as Realm pricing?

Blackrain said:
Looking at Thottbot and Alakazam but it is very general I was wondering if there is something more specific as far as Realm pricing?
i think alakhazam is about as detailed as youll find. they average over the past 200 reported prices, so its generally fairly accurate. dont rely on it for ultra rare or epic items in my opinion. or volatile goods like cloth and ore.
i wish they had a realm breakdown.

Thottbot and Allakhazam. Prices are different on each realm though, I've seen things sell for crazy prices on mine, and other things were much cheaper (like herbs). Those sites give you a rough idea, but there are no set prices really, it all depends on supply and demand (and sometimes someone corners a market and sets the price).

Thats what I mean there is so much fluxuation (sp)in pricing depending on realm also it depends which AH you go to too.

Use Auctioneer. Everytime you visit the Auction House tell it to do a scan. This gives you lots of information over time that it can use to build up a good idea of what price everything goes for. After a week or so you have a good listing of what anythings price is. The longer you use it the better it gets at telling you what price to sell things at. Also it's good for scanning the auction house for things that are selling at too low of a buyout. You can then buy those things cheap and sell them back at the going rate and make some free money.

none really, each server has its own economy and and it would take a long time to compile all that data, best thing i ever got was the Auctioneer plugin and scan the AH once a week with it and get a ggod idea of what prices are and then you can use Auctioneer to set the price a % below market or above market.
one last thing you will notice that prices are either higher during the week or weekend because of the availability of thing, for instance during the week cooper bars are insanely priced because there are too many people mining but on the weeked i can ge them for a good price when i need afew extra instead of mining them myself.

MrWolf710 said:
Use Auctioneer. Everytime you visit the Auction House tell it to do a scan. This gives you lots of information over time that it can use to build up a good idea of what price everything goes for. After a week or so you have a good listing of what anythings price is. The longer you use it the better it gets at telling you what price to sell things at. Also it's good for scanning the auction house for things that are selling at too low of a buyout. You can then buy those things cheap and sell them back at the going rate and make some free money.

Is this an add on somewhere? This is exactly what I need.

You can get it at any addon site. It's usually listed in their top 10 addons. ui.worldofwar.net has it or curse-gaming or whatever your addon site of choice is probably has it.

although it does not take into account abnormalities like the AQ war effort which drives up prices on specific items.

also when the darkmoon faire comes into your area i have noticed spikes in things like thorium for the weekend.

also it does not take into account things like more farmers or a new "hack" that allows farming of rare items.

basically my point is this. Each server has its own economy. At any given time a price is set. When I first started playing herbs were 20g a stack. 3 months later those same herbs are 10g a stack. Also with items like epics there are inflation factors that drive up prices that a mod cannot account for. If you are selling crafting materials, learn to put the items up to hit peak times like 4-10pm server time. Also weekends are the best to unload all of your things. Do a simple search for an item that you want to sell. Undercut it by 10% and you'll probably sell yours in no time at all. Remember, it's not what an item is worth, but what it is worth at that time.

Back