Good Woot day.

not sure i like Pinnacle, they have a tendency to not support older products very well.. (the DC10Plus debacle is still fresh on my mind)

considering you can get a HVR1600 for the same price (and hauppauge is a much better company)..

at least in my opinion, the Hauppauge is the way to go...

Pinnacle has been around, especially in the professional industry, for quite some time. In the TV studio, we still use stuff from the early 80's made by Pinnacle. It works almost as well as the day we purchased it, and it has been on 24/7 for around 25 years. I've never purchased their consumer level stuff, but it can't be that bad, especially for $50.

sup grunt ;)

I might just get this one as well...

Damn I might be willing to take a gamble with that I just paid $160 for my TV Tuner with QAM, and this is probably all I really needed. At least it should be waiting for me at home.

Hey, Woot's posted more htpc stuff, hows about a cheap LCD TV ???

Hannspree_9.6”_LCD_TV0liDetail.jpg

:p

heh i bought one of those... i hope to mod it a bit, 800x600 screen isnt bad at all.
Def not bad, a 800x600 10" lcd makes for a handy secondary screen or mod project. Just large enough so you won't be squinting at tiny blurry fonts.

Yeah, that would make a very nice display screen if you could mod it into your HTPC case. Be sure and post us some pics if you decide to try it.

ofc, ill probably wait awhile though and mount it in my custom case when i build it (probably in december/junuary

Back