Goodies for Sale Come Now You Like....ipod, GTX 280, G5 Mouse, Mobo, e6320, MyTouch

LawGiver

2[H]4U
EVERYTHING SOLD. THANKS ALL.

SOLD FINALLY BFG GTX 280 OC. With box, all accessories, HDMI adapter and SPDIF cable. $185 shipped. *core/shader is slighly oc by default to 615/1350 however it will run @ GTX 285 speeds without issue.* + Far Cry 2 in retail box as free bonus.

4GB White/Silver Ipod nano 3g with screen. Includes copy of the recent RAMBO, USB cable and original hard plastic case with inserts. $75 shipped. SOLD

G5 laser mouse that i no longer need. Its in perfect functional shape. The Logitech Symbol of the front has partially worn off. It comes with the weights, metal case, and weight cartridge...everything as retail. Its the black/goldish-silverish version. $30 shipped. With mint box = $5 extra for shipping. SOLD

e6320. rock solid at 3Ghz. Will go higher in better mobo than what I had/have. SOLD

DFI nF4 Ultra Infinity Motherboard AMD 939 LIKE NEW. With all original accessories.
$30 shipped. SOLD!

Audigy 2 Sound Card. The original note "Value" or any other cut down version. $20 shipped.

GAMES!

Cal of Duty World At War $15 shipped SOLD

Gears of War $10.

Games are like new with working key in original box.

*open to offers*

Last edited:
squirrel!

(5) No excessive BUMPING of your thread. Excessive bumping using Bump, TTT, ^^^, or other multiple wording to place your thread at the top is limited to 6 hours apart. Repeated bumping by another member within the 6 hour minimum will not be tolerated. Repeated long term bumping of a thread will not be allowed. Any abuse of the bumping rules is to be determined at the discretion of the moderators and administrators over and beyond the stated rules on a case by case basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
$185 shipped for a 280 aint that bad. If I can get some more side budget cash up I'll definitely bite.

I'll take that 280, I need it asap though, get back to me, you have PM

Back