Google Earth Finds Loch Ness Monster!

HardOCP News

[H] News
Look! Google Earth has found the Loch Ness monster ( 57°12'45.85"N 4°35'6.03"W )! Who needs Bigfoot hunters and unsolved mystery experts when you have Google Earth? Thanks to everyone that sent this one in. Here’s a picture for those of you without Google Earth.

It's a boat moving across the surface leaving a wake.

The thing on the right is clearly a boat, bu what about the light spot to the left?

it's a blurry image :rolleyes:

it could be a boat or maybe Steve taking a swim :eek: :p :D ;)

Come on guys, this vague and blurry image is all we need to prove the existence of Nessie

One prop wash, two stern wakes, two bow wakes. It's just taking off with a slight turn to starboard.
Looks like a Boston Whaler with that big rounded bow.

For all you conspiracy nutjobs, this is what a wake looks like in something I call the real world:

3860237573_fb9b1de7a0_o.png

You people got it all wrong. That is a pic of James Bond's Octopussy having a skinnydip. :eek: ;) :D

For all you conspiracy nutjobs, this is what a wake looks like in something I call the real world:

3860237573_fb9b1de7a0_o.png

Okay, all you mariner nerds whip out your calculators and confirm (given the scale and distance from boat to outside left wake) what speed the boat must be traveling for that wake to that far away from the boat.

Cuz that wake sure looks a helluva lot farther away then the ones in your pictures . . . .

I knew it existed! I wonder if Google Earth can find Tupac also since he's supposedly still alive.

Back