Google Kayak Trip

HardOCP News

[H] News
Are you planning a Kayak trip somewhere in the U.S.? Do you live in Australia? You might not want to use Google Maps to plan your trip…unless you are a really good Kayaker!! Sheesh, not even a pit stop in Hawaii!?! Thank Chris Evans for the laugh!

I have a funny sense of humor to some I'm sure, but I was literally ROFLMAO
at that pic. Thanks for the laugh. :D

You mean its hard to Kayak 7906miles?

Don't forget to take that sharp right cause you know its hard to make a gradual turn with that much open water.

There used to be a similar one for US-to-UK trips, but it seems to no longer be in effect.

i'm kinda surprised there isn't one for cuba to the usa that tells you to ride a raft accross the gulf.

I'd only do the kayak trip if the kayak looks something like this:

freedomexterior2kz6.jpg

LOL works for me from NY, it says it should take about 42 days and 14 hours to go across the country and to Kayak across the pacific. Pretty decent time or I could take a plane thou that just my opinion.

I think the worst part was that you need to drive from San Diego to Seattle to even access the Pacific Ocean. ;) :D :p

You have to thank Google for not impleting a Trip to planet X style of planning like in Duck Doggers in the 24 and a half century.

Back