Got 2 Yate Loon D12SM-12 fans and a problem...

=Vector=

Limp Gawd
So I bought those two fans from Jab-Tech earlier this week and they didn't come with any screws. This wouldn't have been a problem if 1) I had spare screws that were long enough to go through the holes and 2) if i knew what size i needed for them.

So my question is really simple, what size screws (both length and diameter) i need to mount these things, or can someone point me to a place i can just buy a pack of them online/at retail store.

Thanks in advance.

are u mounting these where 120mm fans should go cuz on my case the screws that hold in the fans are tiny.

durr, forgot to mention that :p

I've got a P182 case and I'm going to mount them in the front of the case where the two optional fan slots are located.

for the one in the hard drive cage i think theres fan clips that came with the case according to a video review. or are u mounting them all the way in the front?

Think for a moment now, how are you going to actually physically mount two fans in the place of one? BTW, that's rhetorical, don't answer it.

Use the fan bracket that came with the case for the front one and the wire clips for the one on the back of the HDD cage. If you don't want to use the bracket for the front fan, any standard fan screw will work. In fact, look in the bag of screws you got with the case, it might have some. Otherwise; http://www.svc.com/silfanscrew.html

ok it seems i was mistaken as to how the fans were supposed to be mounted...looks like i won't need screws afterall.

i feel like such a dumbass now

Back