Got $500 buring a hole in my pocket

Well I hope something superfast comes out within 90 days so I can "step up" to it. If not I'll just sell my GTX and pay the difference.

Well I hope something superfast comes out within 90 days so I can "step up" to it. If not I'll just sell my GTX and pay the difference.

No single card to step up to, sorry... you won't be able to use the step up :(. You can sell the GTX and get 2 new cards for more performance tho ;).

No single card to step up to, sorry... you won't be able to use the step up :(. You can sell the GTX and get 2 new cards for more performance tho ;).

Nah, I'm anti-SLI. I'll never use an SLI setup. My card will smoke any game in existence right now, so I'll be happy until some really badass single card is released. I've been playing every game in existence on a 7800GTX for the past couple years anyway. The 8800GTX will serve it's master well for the time being. Matter of fact the one I ordered is out for delivery right now. \o/

Nah, I'm anti-SLI. I'll never use an SLI setup. My card will smoke any game in existence right now, so I'll be happy until some really badass single card is released. I've been playing every game in existence on a 7800GTX for the past couple years anyway. The 8800GTX will serve it's master well for the time being. Matter of fact the one I ordered is out for delivery right now. \o/

:).

Hes spewing bullshit, dont listen to him. nVidia confirmed a 1TF beast in Novemeber, and he has nothing to back himself up.

No, no...not you. Golden Tiger is. My post was like....talking to you. If you read the rest of the thread, he makes claims with no sources to back them up after we asked him to several times.

Yet again, you don't use your head, and act as though all information known to man is on the internet. Done here... have fun in the dark. :rolleyes:

Yet again, you don't use your head, and act as though all information known to man is on the internet. Done here... have fun in the dark. :rolleyes:

If you knew something you wouldnt be allowed to open your mouth, so stop trying to make it seems like you have a personal "source" under NDA who just happened to let you in on a little secret. Post your source, or your info is worthless bullshit...its as simple as that.

Maybe your right, maybe your not, you arent credible in least though with out a source that can be confirmed. Good luck proving your BS though, youre just another rumor on top of the pile. Maybe you should use your head, and realize, there are people to call your BS out, so make sure you have some solid info that you can prove.

Based solely on the title of this thread...

I think you should buy a pocketbike.

Those things are sweet.

I am guessing GoldenTiger is under an NDA of some sort. There isn't shit as far as a source goes, so he's either blowing bullshit really hard, or he knows something and legally cannot give details, but he can still hint that he knows something.

In other words, he's trying to make himself feel important for knowing something no one else does. Whether he actually does or not, time will tell.

I am guessing GoldenTiger is under an NDA of some sort. There isn't shit as far as a source goes, so he's either blowing bullshit really hard, or he knows something and legally cannot give details, but he can still hint that he knows something.

In other words, he's trying to make himself feel important for knowing something no one else does. Whether he actually does or not, time will tell.

Agreed, for the most part. He blatently stated there wouldnt be a high end until February, which is not what nVidia themself confirmed. If he were under NDA, he wouldnt be allowed to mention anything-including release dates, and i doubt hed risk hinting at it either, if he were intelligent. Hes going around to almost every thread saying the same thing, im pretty sure hes just trolling and spewing BS to make people think he knows something, so he can feel important.

Back