got a coolit freezone for free

leetskeet

Limp Gawd
what do you guys think of this thing...i'm interning at a local repair shop and he felt bad not being able to pay me so he gave me a coolit freezone cooler. he gutted the 92mm fan and told me to mount a 120mm fan to it then mount it to the rear fan part of the case. i'd have to ebay the 775 retention kit if i wanted to use it also. you think its worth the hassle of installing it? i get 30c/54c temps with my acf7 pro and dont really feel the need to oc any further. any input would be great.

The Freezone is actually a pretty damn good cooler. If you like your current heatsink though, you could probably fetch a nice price for it on eBay.

hmm...good idea

so he took off the aluminum panel covering the pump and wired a molex connect bypassing the control board it comes with...anyone think i could get $100 bucks for it? anyone want it and a 8800gt w/ accelero s1 shipped in exchange for a gtx 260? :D

if you still have the freezone i would be glad to take it off your hands for 90 shipped around thanksgiving if possible

Back