Got a couple of HDBits invites available... if interested, read the thread

Devil24

2[H]4U
FIFO.

PM your email addy and I'll send one your way.

Sorry, NO NOOBIES (unless a trade is offered via PM).

I've got a couple left.
I'll offer them to ppl who plan on seedind a bit and with hopefully 1Mb (128kB) or greater upload.

I've got 8 left.

I'll offer them to users greater than:
[H]ard|Gawd - 1024 posts

With hopefully 1Mb (128kB) or greater upload.

Hey! I only have a 768kbps upstream... and I'm no [H]ard|Gawd... so... WHAT'S THE DEAL!?!? :D

(psst... but I have up'd more than 500GBs at HDBits :p)

I was just trying to say I didn't want an onslaught from noobs too.
Maybe I was a little harsh, lol.

And the 1Mb was 'hopefully' :)

That's it for today kiddies...

HDBits said:
The current user account limit (21,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later...

That's it for today kiddies...

Correct... I'll keep an eye on this. I still have 6 invites available and have received some PM from people interested, so as soon as HDBits re-opens the registrations, I'll send the rest.

All I had available have been either given or reserved already.

Reserved:

yang88she
enyceexdanny
ServerKing
Gopher
aldy402

So, please no more NEW requests until the thread is updated.

All reserved invites were sent a few minutes ago... :D.

I'm out of invites for the mean time, but as soon as I get more, I'll share with other fellow [H] members.

ughhh what a shame that Oink had to go down like that....I "was" once a proud Oink member with a .600+ ratio. If you do receive more invites I'd enjoy contributing to one of the great invite only torrent sites...whats left of them.

Would like an invite - not PMing until I see the thread update, but I have an Optimum Boost connection with 5mb up and would like to stretch its legs. Had a ~3.00 ratio on Demonoid.

OP, your invite did not work for me.

Jay, you took too long to confirm the invite and it expired (aka HDBits cancelled it). To make matter worse, once that happens, it's lost forever as I don't get it back :(.

I'll put you down for one the next time I have some availble... but the longer you wait to confirm it, the higher the chances of it expiring.

Jay, you took too long to confirm the invite and it expired (aka HDBits cancelled it). To make matter worse, once that happens, it's lost forever as I don't get it back :(.

I'll put you down for one the next time I have some availble... but the longer you wait to confirm it, the higher the chances of it expiring.

Strange, I tried to confirm it a day or two after you sent it to me ... didn't know there was a time limit. :(

And to the people that don't know how to read... they are still not accepting new users so stop PMing me.

Cool, if invites ever open back up I could use one.. I've been trying to register here and at another HD site for months.

2Mb upload with fios :D

Thanks

You have three days to accept it unless they changed their rules.

Even then, they fill up invites so fast that if you dont accept the invite within an hour of it being sent your odds of getting in have severely plummeted.

Back