Got my 9600GT OC Yesterday

Very cool, dude. Don't listen to the haters, I'm just glad to see a glimpse of the actual card/box. Looks like it is still DX10.0, which is less exciting for me, but it looks good in your rig.

Also, sorry to hear about the wife giving you grief. Mine is awesome about my computer stuff, though I do try and restrain myself. :)

Very cool, dude. Don't listen to the haters, I'm just glad to see a glimpse of the actual card/box. Looks like it is still DX10.0, which is less exciting for me, but it looks good in your rig.

Also, sorry to hear about the wife giving you grief. Mine is awesome about my computer stuff, though I do try and restrain myself. :)

She only give me greif if she knows about it and I didn't tell her I was getting it that day even thou we had discussed it. So I do what I can to get stuff without her ever finding out I got it. Another nice thing is I have a "computer room" and she stays out of it. Nice place to add boxes, she goes in there so little when I'm in there, she wouldn't know if or when it appeared.

Back