got my neo2 plat. in today

JR_Rider

Gawd
just got my neo2 platinum today and i was wondering if there is anything i should know about it when hooking it up or anything. thanks

-NJ's Riderman-

i noticed in the book under the section "Installing AMD Athlon64 CPU Cooler Set" it shows you how to install the backplate, but when i look at the mobo its already on, in the manual it says remove the backplates paster, has the company already did this? or is it on there and i have to take the backplate off and remove the paster? thanks

Yes, tell me how and where you plug the wires into the mobo for the front mic and audio ports.

Do you have this mobo? If you do look in the big manual that opens up like a poster it tells you in there.

Yeah, I started to try it but got frustrated and confused. I believe it's in the far bottome lefthand corner, near the orange colored slot. Again if you figure it out, message me please :)

if you look in that big manual i was tellin you about it will show you where they are, there the Yellow connectors next to the green ones which are under the orange pci slot, in the manual there called the Front Usb Connectors

No....I have my front USB ports hooked up, just not my headphone and mic jack.

really tho idk what your talking about because my front usb ports and all are hooked in w/ the mic and headphone things

are you talking about the headphone jack on yor cdrom drive??? or are you talking about the jack in a fan controller?

Haha, sorry, taking about the mic and headphone jack in the front of my case/fan controller.

11-129-145-07.JPG

Left hand , chrome plated side.

That reminds me, I really must check and see if my Superlanboy front mic ports are hooked up to my Neo2. It's fiddly to hook them up (being in the corner of the case), but it is possible...it's all in the manual). Whether it's worth it is another matter... :D

Edit: Oh yeah, and paint the green card on the tool box with some silver paint - it makes it look so much better.

Back