Got my water cooling setup up and running, but have a question

Dutt1113

[H]ard|Gawd
I just got my water cooling setup up and running and I am pretty satisfied with the temps, but let me know what you think. Before with my zalman 9500 I had my e6600 at 3.4ghz @ 1.39375v with about 43 C idle/73 C load. With the water cooling setup I now have my e6600 at 3.6ghz @ 1.46v with about 30 C idle/ 52 load. Do those temps seem about right with my water cooling setup considering the overclock?

Here's my setup:

D-tek Fuzion cpu block
mcr220 radiator w/ 2 yate loons 47cfm
swiftech mcp655 pump
dual bay reservoir
swiftech hydrx coolant

Any chance we can get some pics ? Just curious as I have not seem many WC TJ09 cases.

I heard that D-TEK fuzion is better than Apogee GT or some other Block. I have D-TEK + Apogee extreme not even GT, and i did not see any difference after switching from Apogee Extreme to D-Tek Fuzion.

And Damn it cost twice :mad:

I had my e6600 at 3.4ghz @ 1.39375v with about 43 C idle/73 C load. With the water cooling setup I now have my e6600 at 3.6ghz @ 1.46v with about 30 C idle/ 52 load

I dont have a clue about "about right" or not, I can say in my experience, thats damn good. You are golden. You can throw another couple hundred bucks at it to reduce your load temps, maybe. But what would be the point. Nice !!!!

(I guess you have determined thats the lowest Vcore for that OC ? )

52 Load is a fine temperature to be at. I load at about 55 (3500mhz) with the TDX, and 51 with my nice new Dtek.

The Dtek is a great block compared to the TDX, but not that much different than the storm or Apogee GT.

I'm trying to upload some images using image shack and it keeps messing up. Is there another free image hosting site that is better?

I'm trying to upload some images using image shack and it keeps messing up. Is there another free image hosting site that is better?

I bet your ISP gives you a free site and a simple tool to make your own site, mine does, verizon, go to "yourISP.com" or .net and see. So now I have probally the lamest web site in the world but its a snap to upload picture(s).

had to turn my radiator fans on, i usualy run it with them off, took a min to get down to temp, il do some more benchies when i get home.

had to turn my radiator fans on, i usualy run it with them off, took a min to get down to temp, il do some more benchies when i get home.

I guess you might be able to get a delta like that with a quad radiator.

What is that case, there is a plenty of room in there. Which i really liked.

Back