Got Three Grand to Spare? Here is the Custom case for you

aviat72

Limp Gawd
http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zkgkvl87oyg9et59bkesekyzm129k2tb

Case is on EBay; I did not put the link for the auction since it is against [H] Rules

CustomArtist said:
This customized Lian Li full tower computer case is truly a rare find. If you want your next computer build to be show quality and one of a kind, this may be just the one for you.

I am the artist and I have put a lot of time into this project. I have been a professional painter for about 10 years. I have professionally painted cars, boats, computer desks and computer cases. This particular case painting is at the top of my talent. The artwork on the case is influenced by fantasy art and computer gaming. The case looks even more stunning in person. The pictures can not bring out how bright, beautiful and shiny this masterpiece is.

I select computer cases for my canvas because I want my art to be functional as well as beautiful. I use automobile paint to make the images and background. This is not an easy painting process. Many hours are spent hand sanding, masking, painting and buffing. To get any automobile paint job to shine like a mirror, it takes alot of work.

Here are some details about the paint I used in this project. I used only the best products available on the market today. Dupont ChromaPremier sealer, House of Kolor paint, AutoAir airbrush paint and Dupont ChromaClear clearcoat. Yes, I wet sanded and buffed the final coats of clear so the final finish is mirror quality.

I am currently in the process of making a small run of custom painted PC cases. I am not sure how many I will do. I have just 2 for sale at the moment. So yes this item is rare. I have not seen anything on the internet of this quality.

I am no stranger to the computer industry. I actually invented and manufactured the V1 Chair desk system a while back. So there are about 40 of my custom desks across the United States. All handmade and painted by me. I currently do not make V1 chairs. The reason I am metioning this is I want to assure the buyer of this computer case that I am an established artist and designer. This item will hold its value and is made to last.

The custom painted Lian Li PC-A71F is new. This case has been modified for water cooling system. The top of the case will accept a 360 standard radiator. The radiator grill is included. You can also just use 3 120 mm fans in the radiator cut out if you would rather use air cooling instead for water cooling. I also installed a custom window. All included items are complete and will be shipped in there original boxes.

For higher resolution pictures of the case, please check out this online gallery. http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zkgkvl87oyg9et59bkesekyzm129k2tb

Basically, if your looking to build a new computer and want the outside to be even more beautiful then the inside, this is the one.

It is truly hard to put a value on a hand painted masterpeice like this. I am choosing a price that is fair considering how much time and effort I have put into this project.

Shipping is free. I will ship to United States and Canada only. As for the 0 feedback rating, I have not sold anything on ebay for about 3 years. I was unable to retrieve my account linked to an old business email address. My old account did have 33 100% positive feedbacks. Thus I had to start a new account

Last edited:
its a case with a picture of WoW characters.

Honestly, spend $30 getting some stickers and stick them onto your case. The fact that he is asking 3k for it is ridiculous

It is not Lian Li btw, it is fractal design XL.. only thing that is made of aluminium in that case are rivets. It is pretty cheap case, average build quality, poor materials (lots of plastic + steel, even feet are plastic).
That dude seriously though people will take it as LL A71F? :)

It is not Lian Li btw, it is fractal design XL.. only thing that is made of aluminium in that case are rivets. It is pretty cheap case, average build quality, poor materials (lots of plastic + steel, even feet are plastic).
That dude seriously though people will take it as LL A71F? :)

There are two different towers in the photos.

Ah my bad, there is Lian Li too.
Still it feels like a waste, to paint brushed alu.

I wish the V1 desks were still being made... but with pricing schemes similar to this case it is no wonder they went under.

TJ11 FTW.

I thought this would at least have some nice custom watercooling hardware included. But a bare case only? Come on.

bad tattoo art makes even worse PC case art. i appreciate his talent, but it's nothing i would ever spend money on.

You know, you could print out your fav art and mount it to the side, I'm sure it is a bit cheaper!

Bleh. I was expecting some crazy huge complex case. Not a normal case with a paint job.

If that gets $1,000+ I would be HIGHLY shocked... looks like a backdoor tattoo artist drew that up and did it all in a day (not even close to A grade art I was expecting for the price, no offense)

If I even heard of, or knew those characters on the case.... I would pay maybe $300 max, if I was drunk

$3,000 is just laughable for such a basic looking case, with C-grade lame anime looking art

If that gets $1,000+ I would be HIGHLY shocked... looks like a backdoor tattoo artist drew that up and did it all in a day (not even close to A grade art I was expecting for the price, no offense)

If I even heard of, or knew those characters on the case.... I would pay maybe $300 max, if I was drunk

$3,000 is just laughable for such a basic looking case, with C-grade lame anime looking art

It doesn't look at all like anime art, More like shitty mid 70s western comic/Heavy metal art.

If someone spends more then $100 on that case they are getting ripped off. I wouldn't use it if it was given to me, looks like butt.

What an investment, 3000$ to ENSURE you never bring a girl back to your house/apartment ever again?

I'd like 3 please!

I prefer a plain Fractal R3, in white, not airbrushed or vinyl wrapped, and slapped with an extortionate price tag, almost looked as cheesy and cheap as those fugly arsed CM Stackers with custom paint.

Lol just found the case on ebay... He's listing it for $2150 as the minimum bid.

It's a beautiful paint job but definitely not worth that kind of money. It's like an old muscle car you build, you spend ass-loads of time and money building it and it's only worth 50% of the money you have tied up in it if you're lucky! That case is worth about $300.00 and not much more.

Did you guys see that fan grill on top(or radiator grill?)? The case has a bent in it at the one part. Is this just a massive troll sale or something? Because you would have to pay me $3000 to even consider putting PC parts in there. Jesus, what a piece of shit.

Did you guys see that fan grill on top(or radiator grill?)? The case has a bent in it at the one part. Is this just a massive troll sale or something? Because you would have to pay me $3000 to even consider putting PC parts in there. Jesus, what a piece of shit.

Damn man I wouldn't go that far as to call it a piece of shit, it's nice but not worth the crazy money he wants. It will never sell for that kind of money, if it were something recognizable it might me worth a little more but no way in hell is it worth $2000.!

Well yeah I went a bit overboard there. Still, if you charge that much you can at least make sure that the case isn't bent in areas.

Highly doubt it's a troll sale, just a deluded idiot. And who knows if he's even including the usual case accessories with it.

It costs money to put listings up. About $2 just to put it up, then another 15 cents per picture, and several other fees. He probably spent about $10 to put up that ad, and if he relists it, he's looking to lose that much each time he puts it up.

But hey, there's lots of idiots out there, there might be one stupid enough with enough money to buy it.

That case is way too gawdy to me. Airbrushing belongs on the back of old trucks only. Actually, not even there. ;)

Back