GPU server

Hgradio

Limp Gawd
Is anyone else having issues getting work for the gpu clients ? I just installed Windows 7 and set up the multiple gpu's. It ran both gpus then gettting no appropriate work server available message.

Last edited:
I had a problem with both Ati clients getting work last night that lasted over an hour. There were server issues with the console clients a couple of days ago as well. :(

Thanks so much, will grit teeth and try to be patient, lol. is later now, Funny thing is the machines with the 8800,9600 are getting work. I uninstalled/reinstalled the client and disabled the firewalls just in case. SLI is disabled as well. Tried with and without phys x. Cards are 260's(216),er using force gpu blah. So back to square one I have been getting no app server available will try message. I keep thinking of what is not wrong. Running as admin in win 7 in vista compatibility mode. Not overclocked on mb or video card. Using dummy plug on second card and extended.
Now I can relax, found the culprit. Nvidia is not spelled nividia.

Last edited:
Yeah, for some reason my client occasionally gets stuck in "WU successfully sent" or "GPU has completed x WUs" and I have to restart the client to get a new WU. Weird stuff.

Looks like the server problems are back... :(

I just had 2 clients pick up work no 10 min ago.

F@H hates you Apollo...... and I can't figure out why.

I just had 2 clients pick up work no 10 min ago.

F@H hates you Apollo...... and I can't figure out why.
LOL, actually it's the results servers this time. I have 4 clients that haven't managed to upload results but they are working on new units at least.

LOL, actually it's the results servers this time. I have 4 clients that haven't managed to upload results but they are working on new units at least.

Ohhh.... Well in looking thought he logs I've got the same issue.

They will upload in time, and everyone will have a nice speed bump of points.

No problems with my nVidia GPU client here...
It looks like it's cleared. All but one of my clients sent results. This issue happens several times a week for me, so it's business as usual. :D

It looks like it's cleared. All but one of my clients sent results. This issue happens several times a week for me, so it's business as usual. :D
I have periodic server issues as well, although it usually happens with my 4870's GPU client and usually doesn't last long.

Back