Grand Theft Auto IV dated for April 29

Bowhuntr11

[H]F Junkie
http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=289342

Apparently, despite our frequent doubting, Grand Theft Auto IV will be hitting the February to April target that Take-Two set when the game was delayed last year, if only just barely. The game has now been slated to drop on April 29th.

If you've checked out the multitude of previews that dropped this week, you'd know that game is looking really, really awesome, so we're counting on Rockstar to hit its date this time around. What more is there to say, really? GTA IV. April 29. We're there.

Latest preview from IGN describes the game in a lot of detail... I'm super pysched.

I can't wait. I'll probably get DMC4 next, then this. Perfect timing :)

Aside from the graphics, I really like the new gameplay elements. Hacking police computers and the GPS navigation in the cars is sick..

The missions sound really good too, although I've only glanced over them so as not to spoil myself. They're less linear with more freedom of choice. I saw a map of Liberty City too. :cool:

I'm psyched. I still think San Andreas is one of the 5-6 best games of the last decade. I'm curious about the music and cultural references since it's no longer a "period piece" based game.

game looks cool but still not enough to get xbox360 or PS3........any chance of this popping on PC?

Luckily Falcons are everywhere now. Now to wait for some Nidec fan-equipped 360's...

LOL... This game drops on my wedding anniversary.

Shit.
Unless you had the utter good fortune to marry a gamer, though, this shouldn't even be a debate. :)

Probably should start looking for good pre-order deals at the beginning of March...if there are any even to be had.

Unless you had the utter good fortune to marry a gamer, though, this shouldn't even be a debate. :)

Probably should start looking for good pre-order deals at the beginning of March...if there are any even to be had.

I saw target had a bunch of coupons in the display with the other PS3 games for a $10 pre-order.

Back