Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Spoiler / General questions:

A couple missions back the game stated I can now burglarize homes now, using the specified trucks...

________
--/ |
|----/ \------/ \--|

Q1a: How do I determine which houses I can rob?? Q1b: How do I rob the houses??

Q2: Where's the "best" place to get the needed truck so I can rob houses??

Thx :)

Big Worm said:
Flying school = incredible headache. Gawd I hated those missions... the plane missions seem pretty tough too.

QUESTION

dude how did you get passed the 3 lesson in flying school, the one in whouch you are suppose to mahe a circle by fly'in through a series of red hoops in the sky. I am stuck cause the plane wont gain enough altitude to get to the first hoop in the sky.

logan1 said:
QUESTION

dude how did you get passed the 3 lesson in flying school, the one in whouch you are suppose to mahe a circle by fly'in through a series of red hoops in the sky. I am stuck cause the plane wont gain enough altitude to get to the first hoop in the sky.
is your landing gear up?

logan1 said:
QUESTION

\

Man thats the easy part...

Just keep on W, thats the planes accelleration. Wait until the planes back wheel is floating off the ground... Then hit forward (I think) to lift off, and retract the landing gear. Allt he time still pushing W.

Once you get up in the air and start having to go in a big circle, I found that just banking alone and pulling up turns the plane easier(A & D). But be gentle, it reacts fairly quick.

Finally got past the Flying school, guess I just needed to give my self a break.

Naldo said:
Finally got past the Flying school, guess I just needed to give my self a break.

Same here it just got so irritating that I started doing worse.

Are you guys having better luck with a joypad or the mouse and keyboard?

I'm trying to use my modded xbox controller and it doesn't seem to feel quite right, so I've switched to my mouse for the time being...

-dB

yup it was the landing gear that was preventing me from gaining altitude. thanx

QUESTION

I am at the quarry trying to get explosives but can’t get the crated of dynamite open with the shovel.

logan1 said:
yup it was the landing gear that was preventing me from gaining altitude. thanx

QUESTION

I am at the quarry trying to get explosives but can’t get the crated of dynamite open with the shovel.
dont u gotta run it over wit sumthin there?

It feels like a game aimed at minorities, mothafuckah! I also detest the "omfg, you need to lvlup now" feel of it. I uninstalled it immediately... royal piece of shit. Rockstar makes horrible engines, but in the past the games were worth the bad engines. Now I just can't take it any more.

a game aimed at minorities? More like a game aimed at suburban (white) young adults :confused:

aranaxon said:
a game aimed at minorities? More like a game aimed at suburban (white) young adults :confused:

Haha no kidding, if the game was targeted towards the same audience who actually lives out this kind lifestyle what would the point be of playing the game? It would be as if I were to play a game where I type junk on a pc all day long. If anything the game is an exploitation of that type of culture and demographic of people. Would a kid from the ghetto whose brother was just killed want to go out and replay those memories in video game form?

Fine, that's a good point, but I'm still going to call it GTA: Chappelle's Show Edition, bitch.

kleptophobiac said:
Fine, that's a good point, but I'm still going to call it GTA: Chappelle's Show Edition, bitch.

What did you call the last two, GTA: Greasy Meathead Dago Edition?

HighwayAssassins said:
I just started playing. Me and my buddy shar made this the hardest thug this neighborhood has ever seen.

Looks almost exactly like OG.

Does anyone know why my GTA:SA locks up after like a couple hours of play, and I get an error message from ATi saying that the VPU Recovery has recovered my VPU settings(which are stock anyways), but I just alt-tabbed back into GTA:SA and it works like before. But it's just annoying...

fromage said:
Looks almost exactly like OG.

Does anyone know why my GTA:SA locks up after like a couple hours of play, and I get an error message from ATi saying that the VPU Recovery has recovered my VPU settings(which are stock anyways), but I just alt-tabbed back into GTA:SA and it works like before. But it's just annoying...
hm...make sure it isnt overheating

or try reinstalling drivers.

HighwayAssassins said:
I just started playing. Me and my buddy shar made this the hardest thug this neighborhood has ever seen.

well as you can see my CJ has some special interests

sdf.jpg

untitled.jpg
:D

I remember there were a couple of guys saying the game sucked before it was released for pc. I said I couldn't comment because I hadn't played the game. Well, I've been playing for a week now, pretty hardcore. I must say that I totally disagree with them. This game is awesome!

planetary said:
I remember there were a couple of guys saying the game sucked before it was released for pc. I said I couldn't comment because I hadn't played the game. Well, I've been playing for a week now, pretty hardcord. I must say that I totally disagree with them. This game is awesome!
those are typically jealous xbox guys.

QUESTION

Ok so now i have enough respect to get like 7-8 gang members to follow me around, but in a car i can only take 3 with me. How do i get the rest to follow me, is it even possible.

logan1 said:
QUESTION

Ok so now i have enough respect to get like 7-8 gang members to follow me around, but in a car i can only take 3 with me. How do i get the rest to follow me, is it even possible.
walk. the areas you are taking over should be right next to your own area, so not much walking needed. though i never used the gang members anyway. didnt need em.

your own gang members get in the way during a turf fight, and only carry pistols and micro SMGs, so they don't have nearly as much range as the AK47

Or head to the government agent dudes house and grab the chain gun, it perferates the opposing gang members.

i did not want the gamg mambers for turf wars i just thought it would be kool to ride around with 2 cars full of my gang.

its to bad they bont let u use big guns with the rocket pack, now that would OWN.

planetary said:
How do you get the gang members to foolow you? What key do you press?

you need a good amount of "respect" first - then right click and "lockon" then press G

Back