Grand Theft Auto V

Of course. The worst. ET on Atari looked far better.
I just don't know how I'm going to suffer through it.
That video was the PS4 version... These comments coming from the same people who were saying how trash the PS4 version looked in the comparison screenshots a few pages ago.

That video was the PS4 version... These comments coming from the same people who were saying how trash the PS4 version looked in the comparison screenshots a few pages ago.

You must have us confused with someone else? :confused: I was being sarcastic though, the game looks perfectly fine.

I just don't know how I'm going to suffer through it. ;)

;) , long time no talk. I'll hit you up on steam in the next day or so, have a 3 day weekend!

;) , long time no talk. I'll hit you up on steam in the next day or so, have a 3 day weekend!

You, too!

I've been around. Hope to see you soon. :)

The mods could be something special for this game if it's viable.

The mods could be something special for this game if it's viable.
How did single-player mods and GTA 4's multiplayer coexist? Never played it.
Some kind of CRC check or something?

I only ask because Rockstar is taking GTA:O quite seriously so it seems like they'll want to keep mods away from the multiplayer this time.

How did single-player mods and GTA 4's multiplayer coexist? Never played it.
Some kind of CRC check or something?

I only ask because Rockstar is taking GTA:O quite seriously so it seems like they'll want to keep mods away from the multiplayer this time.

That would suck a lot. I wonder what the resolution will be.

Certain mods were safe for GTA Online, but I wouldn't expect them all to work. Graphical mods would probably be fine since they don't change any values like money/guns/etc.

Last edited:
I like Roy, he got me a copy of BF4 for free when i bought 2x 290's when they first came out before the BF4 bundle was an option.

Hes a nice guy :)

Rockstar accidentally posted a video to their YouTube channel and you WON'T BELIEVE what happens next! Click here to find out.

Sorry thought it was new footage. Usually when an arm of a company posts something that the main company hasn't; it's a mistake that is fixed by taking down the footage. I'll make the assumption that it was intentional next time. :)

There were 2 new videos released yesterday; one was the 60fps PC trailer, the other was a 30fps heists commercial (filmed on PC).

It's not Steam but I don't know what it is.
According to the internet it's the "Social Club version", but Social club isn't really a program you can just download and run... It's bundled with the games themselves.

So I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the key they send me. Rockstar's website maybe? I guess I'll find out on the 7th.

edit // It will most likely be a Rockstar Warehouse key:
https://www.rockstarwarehouse.com/

SINGLE USE SERIAL CODE REGISTRATION VIA INTERNET REQUIRED; REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO ONE ROCKSTAR GAMES SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT (13+) PER SERIAL CODE; ONLY ONE PC LOG-IN ALLOWED PER SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME; SERIAL CODE(S) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED; SOCIAL CLUB ACCOUNTS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.

Last edited:
From what I know all the copies have to go through that rockstar social club

It's not Steam but I don't know what it is.
According to the internet it's the "Social Club version", but Social club isn't really a program you can just download and run... It's bundled with the games themselves.

So I have no idea what I am supposed to do with the key they send me. Rockstar's website maybe? I guess I'll find out on the 7th.

This was covered a few pages ago. Its a R* key. If you look at the GMG page for GTA5, in giant bold letters at the top "This game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play."

steam keys use social club too, tho you still get steam achievements and such.

well since we have a week or - I'm looking to do mainly GTA:eek:nline play -- and would love some regular guys to play with -- add me on steam if you fancy a regular and reliable crew runner/leader (have voice mic as well, makes it so much easier to play)

My experience with GTA: online for 360 and Xbox one was rather.... lacking. Long load times, empty lobbies, and *NOBODY* had a damn headset in the hiests. Pain in the ass playing on console if you ask me (it did look sexy though, even on Xbone)

This was covered a few pages ago. Its a R* key. If you look at the GMG page for GTA5, in giant bold letters at the top "This game will be delivered as a Rockstar Games Social Club redemption code. Customers will require a free Rockstar Games Social Club account to play."
That's disappointing.
Your game key will be tied to a single Social Club account no matter where you buy the game, it would be nice if all keys could be registered to Steam. It's not like you're getting an extra free copy.

5850 is DX11 so technically it should play everything.
It's still not terrible, has to be somewhere around the R7 260.

i hope steam goes down that day and nobody will be able to play the damn thing lol...

5850 is DX11 so technically it should play everything.
It's still not terrible, has to be somewhere around the R7 260.

I'm curious about this. I have not been buying games that require ATI 6XXX series cards because I didn't think they would run. For example, Dying Light requires a 6870 (1gb ram). What would happen if I try to run it on my computer with a 5850?

I'm curious about this. I have not been buying games that require ATI 6XXX series cards because I didn't think they would run. For example, Dying Light requires a 6870 (1gb ram). What would happen if I try to run it on my computer with a 5850?

It'll run fine. I had a 5770 that had no problems.

Last edited:
Back