Grand Thieft Auto GTA:?

logan1

Gawd
Anyone have any news about the next GTA game, like location or screen shots.

I would say it's the perfect forum
Only rumor I've heard is that GTA4 will take place somewhere outside of the US.

Very little is known about the next game. Some say it is London, but it's just guess work atm

Seanmounce said:
Isn't this the wrong forum for this?

It's most likely for pc and console so the best place would be general gaming.

either which way it's gonna be great rockstar haven't screwed up a gta game yet (the ones for psp/liberty city stories for ps2 don't count)

tisb0b said:
(the ones for psp/liberty city stories for ps2 don't count)

sorry but liberty city stories is great for the psp , especially with the cheat savegame when youre done with the game .

arr4ws said:
sorry but liberty city stories is great for the psp , especially with the cheat savegame when youre done with the game .

it still doesn't count as it was more of a remake ;)

tisb0b said:
it still doesn't count as it was more of a remake ;)
Yes it does. lol
It was far from a remake. Yeah it had the same locale as GTAIII, but GTAIII and it's spin-offs had the same locales from GTA1... does that make them remakes too?

The official GTA games:
GTA
GTA: London
GTA2
GTAIII
GTA: Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
GTA: Liberty City Stories
GTA: Vice City Stories

As for GTA4... no idea. My guess is and always has been that it will take place in all 3 cities & include Carcer City, as well.

It better be multiplayer like they stated a while back.. I want to shoot you people in the head and steal your cars.

:p

roninblade said:
hell yea, its time for MTA to work with rockstar

Meh, I'm sure rockstar already has people who can pull it off. Plus the SA-MP team thus far has shown greater progress since they've got the amazing races whereas mta has only deathmatch correct?

There is a user mod you can get that allows you to play multiplayer San Andreas Online... I'm pretty sure that it only works on Xboxes, or else I would have downloaded it.

It better be multiplayer like they stated a while back.. I want to shoot you people in the head and steal your cars.

Not if i run you over in my car first. Then I can call you squishy.

roninblade said:
thank you for bring back an exactly 2 month old thread for no good reason

and if he made a new topic someone.. (possibly you) would link him to this thread. Then come up with some excuse about a search button.

Dion said:
and if he made a new topic someone.. (possibly you) would link him to this thread. Then come up with some excuse about a search button.
No, if he made a new topic it would get locked since it would be spam.

For those of you who don't know (seems like it)... there IS multiplayer for PC GTA games.

It's called MTA, and is basically a whole mod just for multiplayer GTA. I haven't played any recent version but it was fun when I played a while back. It was kinda of buggy, but still fun. I'm sure it's a lot better now.

If you want to check it out, go here http://www.mtavc.com/

enjoy

Back