graw 2 pc sp demo is great

UI is fucking horrible. Why is it when I want to move my men around I have to either go into Tactical view or use the function keys?

In the real world most people do die after 1 shot from a high power rifle. The game isn't a run and gun sci-fi shooter, it's a tactical shooter that make at least a small attempt at realism.

:p

Right... except they don't move around much so its easy to clear the whole map w/o even needing multiple clips of ammo.

WHat is everyone running for settings? im getting about 30-35 fps in most situations. I have dynamic lighting turned off (which dosent seem to include hdr that seems to be on no matter what) af on 4x, aa on edge smoothing (which dont seem to help eighter) and everything else on medium (1680x1050)

1680*1050 everything on high 8 x af
no aa

hasnt dipped under 60

running a t2500 975x mobo x1950 pro and 2GB of ram

Getting good perf at 1600x1200 with 8xaf and aa on.

Also, I noticed my CPU hovering in the 90% range. So that means dual core support :cool:

I'm loving this game so far

If anybody got stuck with the horrible default settings , there is a file called renderer_settings.xml where it can be forced to enable high res textures and aa. For some reason it kept ignoring my driver settings and the stupid game used the horrible edge aa. Still havent figured out how to get TRAA working yet. Otherwise it ran just fine .Not sure why the humungous download when it barely looks better than BF2. Also the team controls suck . That's something GR did just fine.

meanmodda[H];1031263921 said:
If anybody got stuck with the horrible default settings , there is a file called renderer_settings.xml where it can be forced to enable high res textures and aa. .
Good tip

Through the UI, the AA is either on or off for me... what the fuck?

Anyways, very fun demo. Played nicely on my PC with all the eye candy turned up. The AI is fucking stupid however.

Usually in games like this, you have to up the difficulty to make the enemies more responsive, especially in the beginning of the games when they are trying to "warm" the player up.... especially if you are good at FPS games in general. Else the avg player would think its too hard.

I haven't tried the demo, considering i should have my copy this tues or wednesday.. When I do, I'll probably be starting it at a higher difficulty level.

Just recalling the couple hour investment to download Doom demo with my 9600k or maybe by then it was 14.4k modem praying it wouldn't disconnect.

Had to laugh at 10 minutes for a 1.7Gig file. Thats all. No swipe at the disadvantaged.

I had the trusty 2400 baud modem..took 19 minutes to download a Yoda Background :mad:

Back