GREAT prices on HD DVD's...

seniorpaul

Limp Gawd
iNetVideo is having a supersale on HD DVD's. Most are $5.99. Good deals on the BSG and Heroes boxsets as well. They have pretty craptastic shipping rates, but the prices still end up under $9 a movie shipped.

They look like they are primarily an ebay store, but they sell through amazon also. All good reviews so far as i can see.

***UPDATE 05/29** * It looks like their prices are going up some. Initially, the vast majority of titles were priced at $5.99, but now there are quite a few titles at $7.99 and $11.99.

***UPDATE 06/13*** Prices are still fluctuating, but some titles are now as low as $3.99, and they've lowered their shipping prices.

Man these are tempting. I have the HD DVD addon for the 360 and really want to go on a spending spree. But I really cant justify the purchase as some of these movies already made it on Bluray and eventaully most of these movies will. Really want to get rid of my HD DVD collection and turn it all into Bluray and sell the addon, but now with this deal I may rethink that and stick with the HD DVD and Bluray movies.

It's interesting that the Bourne Ultimatim is cheaper than the first movie. I would have thought it woudl be the other way around.

i was going to buy a few dvd's but could not find them on resellerratings.com
can anyone recommend them?

The prices were so good I pulled the trigger on 6 titles. Foolish I know. I will let you guys know if I get them or not (crosses fingers).

grabbed 3 movies, we'll see if they come. good deal for elizabeth, monty python, and serenity

I too have the add-on Xbox 360 Drive for my computer. I went to Virgin Mega Store in San Francisco off of Stockton St. over the weekend and they were having a HUGE clearence sale on their entire stock of HD-DVD's. Picked up the Jack Ryan Collection (Hunt for Red October and other movies) for $24.95, Battlestar Galactica Season 1 on HD for $34.95, The Jason Bourne Collection for $19.99 and a few other movies for $6.99 each. I also picked up and HD-DVD player for $89.99 (This will replace my 1080i upconverting player.

I recently purchased a 40 inch Sony 1080P LCD TV. I hooked up my Desktop PC (which has a Blu-Ray drive) to the TV. My games look amazing, finally have a true 1080P upconverting DVD player (HD-DVD) and blu-ray drive. I am set to go. I don't care if the format is dead....I won't have to purchase the replacement movies now.

All in all it was a little over $200 for all the equipment and movies. I am very happy with my purchases.

A lot of people over at AVSforums have placed orders and have already started recieving discs without issue from them (thus far). I ordered 16 discs right before i made my post here, and recieved an email stating that it was shipped today.

For those concerned about the lack of resaleratings, I'm pretty sure that most of their business is normally done through ebay and amazon. HERE is a link to their ebay feedback, which is 98.9% positive on 117973 transactions. They also have 96% positive feedback selling at Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
In for 12! They added some more movies to the list. And some of the prices went up to $7.99. Mine ended up being about $9.30 per movie.

Nope. HD-DVD only plays on that hardware, Blu-Ray only plays on that hardware. There are combo players out there but they are more expensive and you would know if you had one.

I ordered 29 titles and they gave me the shipping notice already, they are shipped from canada BTW

blah prices are starting to creep up, came back to order big lebowski and dune and they were at 7.99 ><

blah prices are starting to creep up, came back to order big lebowski and dune and they were at 7.99 ><

Looks like they are getting greedy and trying to get more for their dead format. Several $7.99 titles were $5.99. I'm glad I ordered them before the $2 price hike.

Do they think they are selling oil at that store? :D

Just an update, i received my order this afternoon. Ordering from someone that you haven't heard of before is always a little scary, but this place is legit. Only thing of note is that several of the titles ended up being the versions sold in canada (not surprising since they are based there). The only difference is that there is some frech writing on the back, and i believe they have the french secondary track rather than spanish.

HD DVD is/was region free, so of course the movies all play fine and the primary audio track is in english.

Just an update, i received my order this afternoon. Ordering from someone that you haven't heard of before is always a little scary, but this place is legit. Only thing of note is that several of the titles ended up being the versions sold in canada (not surprising since they are based there). The only difference is that there is some frech writing on the back, and i believe they have the french secondary track rather than spanish.

HD DVD is/was region free, so of course the movies all play fine and the primary audio track is in english.

What carrier did they use for shipping?

Got mine today. Ordered on two different days and both came in the mail.

9 @ 5.99

3 combo DVDs! Only 2 have the french writing. Not bad at all I say!

Damn, couldn't resist. Ordered more. Now I have to buy another DVD rack.

In for 6, thanks OP. Too bad about the price hike, I probably would've bought a dozen.

I got mine yesterday and i ordered it when this thread was up. I got 7 of them at 5.99. Quick service

Back