Greatest. Speaker. Review. Ever.

WhiteZero

2[H]4U
Sorry if this has already been posted, but it's too good to pass up.
XD

fishkiller.jpg

I'll have to bring my Logitech speakers next time I go fishing.

I feel sorry for his fish though. It's cruel to put any pet cage next to a sub.

If it wasn't excessive sound pressure, it would have been the horrendous sound quality driving the fish to commit ritualistic suicide :)

what a weak fish.. I had my koi right next to my diy 15' while playing test discs. He even looked like he was asking for more when the really low notes hit. I never thought about what it would do to the fish until I saw big ripples in the tank.

My roommate's cat used to love chillin on top of a 15" Cambridge Soundworks sub.
I don't know how that thing still has any hearing!?

fish have really strong hearing...especially when its through water....its possible for them to go deaf...but Killing? never heard of it till now:D

If that sub did that to his fish then my old sub would explode the fish. HAHAH good find

My roomie has been losing fish at an astounding rate in our living room. The tank is approximately 10ft from my H-100 sub.

Maybe thats why they're dying so often?

Typical fake newegg reviewer who just window shops and feels the need to post a review though doesn't actually have the product to feel a false sense of recognition and credibility.

Except this one was funny. ;)

I had a dog, cat, and a parrot that committed mass suicide coz I sold my REL Stentor III sub.

LMFAO!!!!

sten-anim.gif

Also, Mr. Master Chief's Master hasn't studied enough physics - an AC unit in your PC will keep your PC cool, but will heat up the room. But given that his cat is named Master Chief, I don't think he really cares:)

At least his cat's name isn't "Master Bait" because of his fishing excellence....

Sigh.. sooo many directions to go on that... ;)

lol, it is kinda old but when I saw it a long time ago I didn't even chuckle...:confused:

Back