GreenManGaming 20% OFF Code. Guild Wars 2 = $48, BF3 Premium = $40

odditory

Supreme [H]ardness
20% off any title at www.GreenManGaming.com, code appears valid through 8/31:

DERHE-RRDER-RINGE

I finally caved and bought Premium for BF3 since the excellent Armored Kill DLC is around the corner. Code took $10 off which made it $40 instead of $50 - a little easier to stomach.

Last edited:
Still great price on Guild War 2, just keep in mind this does not give you Headstart access or stress/beta access. The no Headstart access is a show stopper for many here, but not everyone.

Link 404's when I click on the Borderlands 2 game.
EDIT: Works now.

Last edited:
Well first time trying to buy from GMG and they failed. Seems like many people have been having payments problems for over a month now. Save yourself the trouble and buy it from steam or amazon.

Order not complete
We have been unable to complete your order, please contact your payment provider before trying again.

Thank you for visiting Green Man Gaming.

Edit: I tried ordering again from my home computer with the same US credit card and it went through. If you have payment problems it looks like you can easily negotiate 25% based on previous threads and codes.

Edit2: BoA fraud detection just called from a Delaware number asking me to verify the last 3 transactions. GMG is a UK based company and according to their site, US banks have been blocking transactions because they thought GMG was an online gambling site. Pain in the ass, but got me some Borderlands 2 for forty dollah.

Last edited:
For those interested in any of these deals, they've seriously made the transactions much better for U.S. customers. I was able to pick up BF3 Premium with hardly any hassle. Only thing I had to do was call my credit cards fraud prevention, but that took less than 5 minutes.

To hell with giving them your credit card just use Paypal. Or your credit card through Paypal, then no hassles with CC company or authorizations.

To hell with giving them your credit card just use Paypal. Or your credit card through Paypal, then no hassles with CC company or authorizations.

No guarantees of a smooth transaction with PP, other sites have users with horror stories even trying to pay via PP, some even harder time. I have had zero issues with them personally.

I haven't had any issue with paypal. But I don't think there is any form of payment with absolutely zero problem is there?

Well first time trying to buy from GMG and they failed. Seems like many people have been having payments problems for over a month now. Save yourself the trouble and buy it from steam or amazon.

Order not complete
We have been unable to complete your order, please contact your payment provider before trying again.

Thank you for visiting Green Man Gaming.

Edit: I tried ordering again from my home computer with the same US credit card and it went through. If you have payment problems it looks like you can easily negotiate 25% based on previous threads and codes.

Edit2: BoA fraud detection just called from a Delaware number asking me to verify the last 3 transactions. GMG is a UK based company and according to their site, US banks have been blocking transactions because they thought GMG was an online gambling site. Pain in the ass, but got me some Borderlands 2 for forty dollah.

That's been the deal for so long. They don't fucking listen when you tell them it's not. They just continue flagging it because the company name has "Gaming" in it. They never bother to actually look into it because they would rather annoy the shit out of us than take 5 fucking seconds to look at a website.

so we cant download the game til the 28th? we cant get the head start?

Everything I read points to a Borderlands 2 US release date of Sept 18. BF3 premium owners gain access to DLC early.

I was going to be disappointed I got GW2 for $60, but no Headstart is a major deal breaker so never mind :D

Has anyone actually had success with GMG? I too just got the denial and before I call my bank to have them allow it I want to see who's ordered, downloaded, and played games from these guys...

My order went through a few weeks ago, still waiting for BL2 to be released before I can find out for sure though.

Has anyone actually had success with GMG? I too just got the denial and before I call my bank to have them allow it I want to see who's ordered, downloaded, and played games from these guys...

I have ordered a few things from them in the past and everything has worked fine. Although all the games ive gotten from them have been steamworks games so they just send me a CD key. I had a problem using my credit card the first time I tried so I just used paypal instead and that has worked fine everytime.

I have ordered a few things from them in the past and everything has worked fine. Although all the games ive gotten from them have been steamworks games so they just send me a CD key. I had a problem using my credit card the first time I tried so I just used paypal instead and that has worked fine everytime.

Thanks. All payment options I've tried today are bust. I've sent in a request for info and will call my bank later. Even Paypal rejected them. :(

Wooo! Thanks for posting this! I picked up Sleeping Dogs Limited Edition for $40. I activated the key on Steam and it's downloading at 18MB/sec right now. I can't wait, the demo was a lot of fun! I've heard nothing but good things about this game.

Well that sucks, Pre-Purchased in hopes of getting on the heatstart bonus, but apparently it doesn't count now?

Well that sucks, Pre-Purchased in hopes of getting on the heatstart bonus, but apparently it doesn't count now?

GMG clearly states on the sales page in bold uppercase:
"PURCHASES ON OR AFTER 8TH AUGUST WILL NOT INCLUDE THE 3 DAY EARLY ACCESS OR ACCESS TO BETA WEEKENDS!"

FYI be sure that your codes can be activated on Steam/Origin. GreenManGaming has the slowest servers known to man. I pull no more than 200kb/s on low traffic no sale weekends. It's pitiful.

Pre Purchase from Amazon (digital deluxe $79.99 with a $5 game credit for future use) or direct purchase from GW2 website will get you in now.

Cheers.

I've been trying to get Borderlands 2, but I'm getting an error authorizing Paypal, and they won't take my credit card either. Suck.

Not too bad of a deal. I bought BF3 premium for $37 from GMG.

Code activated through Origins without an issue (For those wondering).

And as many have stated, use a Paypal account if you live in the U.S. or your bank will lock your bank account until you call to confirm the purchase.

What a useless website. Jump through hoops to place an order, and then they're unable to verify your credit card. Swap the account e-mail address to my PayPal e-mail address and attempt payment through PayPal, and then it says that there "appears to be a problem with authorising your PayPal account". I'll be purchasing elsewhere.. I have no idea how these guys can stay in business.

Edit: To add insult to injury, Citibank flagged my credit card that was used in the attempted PayPal payment within five minutes and I had to call and verify my recent activity. Stay away from this utterly useless website, it's just not worth your time..

Last edited:
Back