Groupon $15 Ebay Coupon for $7

Snittako

Limp Gawd
Link

$15 toward next eBay purchase for $7 so 50% off. Says limit one per person and one per order.

Thanks nice find.

I wish the Groupon and Weshop sites were easier to navigate to find all the deals. For example, right now there is this deal at Weshop: http://shop.weshop.com/products/locox, but that deal does not show up any where on the main Weshop website nor does it seem possible to find if you can't on Google. Same thing with Groupon.

no paypal? damn I have like 600 in paypal.

EDIT: I just remembered, ill use my paypal card i guess... :D

In for 1!

Last edited:
How long does it take until you receive the e-mail with the code? I haven't used Groupon before, signed up as I paid, a couple hours ago. Still no e-mail from them and my e-mail address and password don't work to sign into groupon.com, strange...

Just received my code, can't use it till tomorrow though. I ordered around 11 am this morning

can't purchase, keeps giving me the password confirmation is incorrect error D:

tried doing it while I was signed in and signed out...

got my email too.. looks like im shopping ebay tomorrow!

Might i suggest a Bluetooth ODB2 sensor? cheap and can sync with android phones :D

If here doesn't use ebay or isn't interested in this deal but can get one, I 'd be willing to pay for the gc same as it costs.

got my email too.. looks like im shopping ebay tomorrow!

Might i suggest a Bluetooth ODB2 sensor? cheap and can sync with android phones :D

Thanks! I didn't know OBD2 scanners were so cheap now. I'm probably going to pick one up, I could have used it last weekend in fact.

Does nobody check slickdeals?

You can purchase unlimited by doing the following:

1. Open an incognito window. Go to groupon.com and either create a new account or remove your credit card from an existing one.
2. Open a second incognito window and go to touch.groupon.com/deals/ebay
3. click buy, and add a card.
4. When adding the card, fill out everything correctly EXCEPT the zip code - that's right, you want to enter the WRONG billing zip code.
5. Finish your purchase.
6. Immediately go to the other window where you are logged into groupon. Click on edit card and change the billing address to the proper zip code.
7. Go back to the mobile window, and you your gift card should appear within seconds/minutes, ready for immediate.

You can rinse and repeat with new groupon accounts.

has anyone tried to stack yet? not worth doing the unlimited technique if you cant stack.

has anyone tried to stack yet? not worth doing the unlimited technique if you cant stack.

They should stack unless it was recently changed. Plenty of SD members purchased over a dozen coupons and stacked them.

Personally, I'm just going to purchase one.

I ordered one almost 10 hours agao, and haven't received as much as a confirmation email. Beware...

Took about 4 hours to get the email yesterday. Ended up buying my i5 this morning.

I thought it said the codes were not stackable.. that's a shame, I could've saved quite a bit more. Oh well.

bought a Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX for $29 -- great deal

have a Logitech VX which was the best travel mouse I've ever used (almost the best mouse period), but using it on magazines on glass hotel room desks was a pain.

*UPDATE*
Keep in mind I paid for this around 5AM eastern time 3/30. They should at least have some sort of payment/order confirmation...

Hi *

Sorry for the inconvenience! Because of high traffic, we aren't processing orders until tomorrow. This means I can't check on the status of your purchase. However, if you saw the confirmation screen, you should be all set!

Please let me know if I can help you further.

Regards,

Sarah S.
[email protected]

so what is the different betwenn now and before? I heard my friend say the gravy train is over We can still do limited purchase stacking with different credit card?

I have 10 in hand

I test-bought a Rotring 600 mechanical pencil and successfully stacked 3 of them.

I have 35 pending.

wtb.
Think they'll work on ebay.ca? I don't see why not...same site, just different search results based on shipping options right? I've got items that are awaiting payment right now I could test it on.

I have no clue if they'll work on ebay.ca or not but I'm saving these up to use on a big purchase like a Maximus IV. I just wanted to confirm for people that they 100% stack and that the multiple trick I posted above does work.

I hope mine stack. I will have a total of 4 (already have 1). Will post back when I make my purchase in the next few days.

i will try it in the morning. looking at a super talent usb 3.0 to compliment my new laptop.

[AK]Zip;1037052005 said:
I hope mine stack. I will have a total of 4 (already have 1). Will post back when I make my purchase in the next few days.

Just used a few; they do stack.

Back