GTX 260 and up in a V350?

Dozoy

Limp Gawd
Just a quick question I have searched high and low for.

Will a 260 fit in a v350? What is the maximum length for video cards in this case? Thanks!

I've got a 280 in mine, fits fine with standard 25mm depth fans. You'll need to feed power to the card through the top, so make sure to leave the bottom drive bay open on the left hand side.

The intake fans are 25mm thick? Thanks, all this time I though they were 32s. What do you think about the case? What else do you have in it? Was it a good buy or not? Wish you would have bought something else?

Love the case, I just wish I had the skills Tremeloes does :p

I'm running a Asus P5E-VM HDMI with e8400 and the GTX280 and Velociraptor 300mb. Can't beat the case for looks and size. I needed something to fit back into a fairly small cabinet, and this just makes it. But, since it's an enclosed area, there's virtually no airflow around the PC. Temps are manageable, but I don't really have any wiggle room for OCing right now.

Not a single regret about the case at all.

if you plan on OCing id get a noctua nh c12p, i can OC my q6600 to 3.2 with room to OC more.

as for the case, its great but exhaust could be better

if you plan on OCing id get a noctua nh c12p, i can OC my q6600 to 3.2 with room to OC more.

as for the case, its great but exhaust could be better

The noctua is on my list! :D
When mounted, does it come close to scraping the side panel?

Back