GTX 280 TRI SLI - Watercooled!

managerman

Limp Gawd
Just updated my rig...Sold off the Core 2 QX9650 / 8800GTX System and went with Core i7 and TRI SLI GTX 280!! Ended up using only one of the Danger Den Backplates...could not get good contact on core... The Bitspower fittings worked nice..Temps idle at 35C and never go above 50C!!

Here are some pics!

Naked GTX 280's Ready for Water Block!

100_0578.jpg

Here comes some Danger Den Tieton Goodness

100_0582.jpg

Close up Working!

100_0592.jpg

The Whole System

100_0593.jpg

A nice Benchmark!

bench1.jpg

Nice setpup man, should look for a 30 inch LCD to get them video cards a real workout.

but the real question is, can you run GTA4 on high quality with the viewing distance at 100? :)

thats really neat how the water blocks chain together like that. Is that something that those things are made to do or did you do that yourself?

Looks good either way, I'm looking at getting 3way SLI but 260s

thats really neat how the water blocks chain together like that. Is that something that those things are made to do or did you do that yourself?

Looks good either way, I'm looking at getting 3way SLI but 260s

I saw a few pictures on another forum with similar fittings...it ended up being a lot easier than using small fittings with tube in between...especially because of the TRI-SLI.

-M

Awesome!

how are the temps though, I'm sure you take a huge thermal hit once the water is past the first/second card.....

hey ive never seen anyone that has my case before!

nice...!

i love that thing... even if it's as big as a mini fridge

Awesome!

how are the temps though, I'm sure you take a huge thermal hit once the water is past the first/second card.....

Amazingly enough the third card's temp is less than the 1st two cards temps..

Idle

GPU1 35C
GPU2 36C
GPU3 34C

Load

GPU1 50C
GPU2 52C
GPU3 49C

-M

Back