gtx 295, gtx 285, dfi jr x58/790gx, auzentech prelude, antec signature, APC 1500VA XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkon

[H]ard|Gawd
heatware: konman43
i ship in boxes with USPS insured confirmed Priority from Portland, OR, prices include shipping and handling to the USA only. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation (insured ups and fedex also acceptable) best way to reach me is via pm. no dibs. i'll sell when available to sell. all overclocks are YMMV. Prices are pretty firm. I'll consider combo packages, but for the most part i'm stickin to what i posted.

WTS:

$320 - BFG GTX 285. (1 in full retail, other 2 are iffy) I have 3 of these. I bought 2 for sli, and one more to run with my 295. They heat up my room too much so I need them gone.
$425 - BFG GTX 295. (was full retail, need to find the box). Keeps my room too toasty.
$200 - Antec Signature 850watt. (retail box with all the cables i can find) It's my baby, but I have to. I need to... so sad.
$185 - DFI Lanparty JR X58-T3H6. (board only, no idea where I put all the accessories.) Nice board, but I have an ASUS Rampage Gene II
$125 - DFI LP JR 790GX-M2RS. (was full retail, expect only the board, io panel, and some sata cables). upgraded long ago. collecting dust in my sg03.
$80 - AMD Phenom 9600 (cpu only, no idea where the heatsink is)
$150 - APC 1500 VA XS series Battery backup with LCD screen. (full retail unopened boxes). I have 3 of these. wow
$140 - Auzentech Prelude (Expect this to be the card only in it's retail box)
$2400 (Local Pickup only) - Samsung LN46A950. omg. I can't believe I need to sell this thing. Oh so sad. so so sad.

on hold:
Macbook Air - I love it too much, and will only sell it if it really comes down to this being the difference...
ASUS EEE 900 series Linux netbook - don't care much for it, but people that come over like it.
Auzentech Forte - need to find the 7.1 dongle.
Watercooling with EK Supreme, Swiftech microres, xspc 240 rad, dd 240 rad, d4 pump, ddc pump /w no top.

Last edited:
heatware: konman43
i ship in boxes with USPS insured confirmed Priority from Portland, OR, prices include shipping and handling to the USA only. i only deal with people that are willing to ship via insured usps priority /w shipping confirmation (insured ups and fedex also acceptable) best way to reach me is via pm. no dibs. i'll sell when available to sell. all overclocks are YMMV. Prices are pretty firm. I'll consider combo packages, but for the most part i'm stickin to what i posted.

WTS:

on hold:

that dark red is hard to see...

Is the hard to see red texted WC gear on hold to another possible buyer, or just on hold because you are not ready to sell yet?

Also, just curious as to why the TV is about $400 more than a brand new one? :p

wow. prices have really dropped on stuff. i'll do an update later.

closing thread. pending reevaluation and organizing the things i want to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back