GTX280 down to $399.99 after $40.00 rebate.

just a few more dollars and im biting on one. common newegg........ but i guess i could use MS Live Cash and thats...... another $21.45 off = $367.55

Hmmmmmmmmmmm dammit must resist

you guys think we can expect any price drops come next week? After all, we might hear some cool announcement out of Nvidia.

feels like June all over again... remember how fast and hard 9800s came down in price?

I doubt 55nm refresh comes in September. If nv is really rushing it I'm excited.

Gtx 280 at $350 would be beyond awsome. Fall, maybe Christmas time?

it kind of needs now, with the 4870 being found for 260 the GTX280 just doesn't warrant the 140 + dollar premium that Nvidia is asking for. the most they could really ask for is 350. and really a pair of 4850 are still less and can blow the 280 out of the water. The GTX280 is kind of interesting to me for a couple of reason but not enough to be dumb about it.

just google Live Cash.

MSN is doing a search engine, and to boost traffic etc etc they are tag teaming with vendors to give you cash back.

You basically go to Live Cash site. They will show all the participating vendors. You use the link to that vendor and shop. Depending on the vendor you get a diffrent % cash back. Its pretty much a rebate that gets deposited into your paypal account or you can request a check when the grace period ends.

You must have a MSN Live account. That is a MSN email account.(lets you log onto all MSN sites without having to fill out forms and shit...... yeah sweet) Its a free email anyways.

So once you log onto your MSN Live account while on the MSN Live Cash site you then click on the vendor and make a purchase. The vendor then sends Live Cash a notice which pretty much gets emailed to you in a few minutes.

You have to wait 60 days for your cash but hey.............. any discount is a good discount.

http://search.live.com/cashback/

Back