GTX295 $375+tax+free shipping @ DELL

mine says delivery on 3/30. and the other one's on hold for stupid credit card reasons.

i got my first one. my second says "in production" and estimated delivery date of "04/15/2009".

I didnt get a chance to game on it yet, cause i reinstalled windows too, but i did run some vantage scores, and I must admit, it is quite a bit faster there then my 4870x2 was.

295GTX
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=921006
score 23535

4870x2
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dmv=868296
score 18401

p.s. the 4870x2 was overclocked to 4.0ghz 1600mhz and the and the 295GTX is at 3.0ghz and 1200 RAM

Pretty big difference. I cant wait till I get the 2nd one, and see what it looks like then lol.

Mine is stuck at "in production."

If you got ur card, what was the lag time in receiving it?

Mine is stuck at "in production."

If you got ur card, what was the lag time in receiving it?

I put my order in on monday, at the time it was Out of stock. Had an ETA of 04/14/2009.

I woke up tuesday morning and had an email on my inbox at 9:xxam saying my order had shipped via UPS.

I recieved the order on Thursday (yesterday arround 11am)

Man, i so woulda jumped on this if i wasn't upgrading to i7 in june (gotta save up those pennies). Plus with Dx11 on the horizon i should probably just wait it out till then. But props on the deal.

man chances are when those new cards drop, these cards will still be worth 339 :D

Dell said that mine would arrive on 4/15 but it just shipped yesterday, I even have a tracking number. :cool:

Dell said that mine would arrive on 4/15 but it just shipped yesterday, I even have a tracking number. :cool:

when did you order? mine also says 4/15 but it's still "in production"

I ordered on Tuesday as well with a estimated delivery date of 4/15. Ship already! Now, just need to buy a mobo, cpu, cooler, psu....

the DPA interest rate can quickly turn to 30%, so just be careful. get us out of the credit economy by not doing it pls!!

Mmmm. I have a GTX 295 sitting on my desk. I'll just leave it in the box for a good month or so.

anyone that ordered recently getting an APRIL 6TH ship date? just did a little googling and seems that others have. I hope 4/15 doesn't automagically become APRIL 6TH because by that time $350 won't be such a hot deal with all the other price drops.

my bad.. I am dislexic.. hehe hope mine becomes the 6th too.. :p

holy f, I thought my x1900xtx was large....this thing is a behemoth. Mine actually had lesser video cards orbiting it....

Anyone else ordered last Tuesday and received the card or tracking information? Still waiting...and waiting...

ordered my 2nd one on tuesday, still havent gotten shipping info. If I remember correctly someone said they have a estimated ship date of 04/08.

Back