GTX560Ti and BF3 problem. Want a new card to fix it.

Chris Lakies

Limp Gawd
So continually having issues with BF3 and the black line/blocks syndrome! The patch did not fix it.:mad:

I currently have a GTX560Ti.

Do the 570's have this same issue??

If the problem is a well-known one and not caused by a defect in your own card, upgrading to a better GPU is a rather expensive and unnecessary fix.

yeah never encountered this with my 560 Ti's and i've got 67 hours and counting logged in multiplayer. the only graphics glitches i have seen are the green flash and some random texture flashing both only every once in a long while and both supposedly fixed with the patch that came out today but we shall see.

yeah never encountered this with my 560 Ti's and i've got 67 hours and counting logged in multiplayer. the only graphics glitches i have seen are the green flash and some random texture flashing both only every once in a long while and both supposedly fixed with the patch that came out today but we shall see.

Your SLI configuration may be why your not seeing it...

Oh well looking at getting the 2.5GB 570 anyway.....

That way i know i'll have enough memory for smooth Ultra settings....

Your SLI configuration may be why your not seeing it...

possibly but i don't see how it would make a difference and if this is a common problem i never saw it when i only had 1 560 Ti, i got another one after i got BF3 to improve multiplayer performance so i do have quite a few hours logged while running just one card.

I'm running a single 560ti, and a Q9550, I've got no graphical issues other than the occasional green flashes. The green flashes are a known issue with both Nvidia and ATI cards though.

I'm running a single 560ti, and a Q9550, I've got no graphical issues other than the occasional green flashes. The green flashes are a known issue with both Nvidia and ATI cards though.

What settings do you run in multiplayer?

Have you made any attempts at isolating the problem aside from going online to look at a new card? If not, that's a much cheaper way of fixing the true issue which could not even be GPU related. Also, you haven't stated what settings you are trying to run in BF3 nor do we know what your resolution is.

If you are seeking help, we are going to need more information about your setup, settings and what you have or have not tried. From there we can better assist you.

I'm not seeking help about the card....i was trying to get input on a new one.

I have some money to throw around so i don't mind buying a new one.

I guess what i'm asking is..... has anyone had issues with a gtx 570 using all ultra settings and 4xAA?

You might need to down-clock your video card.
Screen corruption is sometimes a result of too high clocks.

My 560Ti has no issues either. But when I ran a GTX260 and 280, this is what I got...

JLuJR.jpg

He just wants to justify a GPU upgrade really. If you want 4xAA, then get the 580 if you prefer Nvidia.

Back