Guess which browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

apHytHiaTe

2[H]4U
Doesn't crash here?

Its the new ipod commercial, and it crashes my IE and Firefox 1.0.7 miserably. I mean like going down in flames and smoke coming off the motherboard.

Its not even a special video or anything. Just a QT video, pretty nice resolution. It shouldn't crash an otherwise functional browser.

Well, Opera does NOT crash. Here's what I say to Firefox. "Suck it."

I'm tired of getting wierd crashes and having my memory's cock sucked till it bleeds.

Go opera.

It may be one single instance of Opera working where ff doesn't, but it sure does make me happy. I really like firefox. I wish it would work. I love the community. I love sticking it to microsoft. But its down right annoying having to switch to IE all the time for one site or something stupid like that.

apHytHiaTe said:
Doesn't crash here?

Its the new ipod commercial, and it crashes my IE and Firefox 1.0.7 miserably. I mean like going down in flames and smoke coming off the motherboard.

Its not even a special video or anything. Just a QT video, pretty nice resolution. It shouldn't crash an otherwise functional browser.

Well, Opera does NOT crash. Here's what I say to Firefox. "Suck it."

I'm tired of getting wierd crashes and having my memory's cock sucked till it bleeds.

Go opera.

It may be one single instance of Opera working where ff doesn't, but it sure does make me happy. I really like firefox. I wish it would work. I love the community. I love sticking it to microsoft. But its down right annoying having to switch to IE all the time for one site or something stupid like that.

right so IE crashes and Firfox crashes and Firefox gets the bad press?
Yr an idiot!!!

I would actually blame the plugin, ie apples fault

eeyrjmr said:
right so IE crashes and Firfox crashes and Firefox gets the bad press?
Yr an idiot!!!

I would actually blame the plugin, ie apples fault

Well why blame IE. We all know IE's a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back